• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remembering 9-11

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Firefighter I would like to remember the 343 NYFD personal who lost their lives on that terrible day. Many civilians also lost their lives if any of you lost a loved one or a friend on that infamous day my condolence to you. God bless America.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I second Snooks sentiments. While I personally lost no one that day we as Americans lost our perceived safety.

I'd like to send a big Thanks to all Firefighters who run into the flames as the rest of us try to escape them.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I attended the funeral of a friend yesterday. Great guy who left behind a wife and three children. There were over 1000 people there to honor him. Afterwards, I was listening to the radio and they were talking about the people in the world trade center who had called and said goodbye to their families because jumping to their deaths was a better option than staying and burning to death. I can't imagine the pain and anger all those families and friends felt to lose their loved ones to such a senseless act. All the terrorists involved will be experiencing that burning sensation for the rest of eternity