• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remember when everyone was ripping the bears draft?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesotta is gonna own the division for awhile.

The other three teams aren't very good.

Which bodes well for more threads like this.
I don't really see that.

I think it's pretty plausible the Bears and Lions could be pretty solid in a year or two. And then the Packers no matter how shitty they are still have Rodgers until proven otherwise.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really see that.

I think it's pretty plausible the Bears and Lions could be pretty solid in a year or two. And then the Packers no matter how shitty they are still have Rodgers until proven otherwise.
The Lions are the Lions.

Oline blows. Running backs are lacking. Receivers are midgets. TE sucks balls. Dline has no pass rush ability. Linebackers are poor. HC has a BP of 4 over 6. GM wastes just as many picks as the retarded MM brothers did.

Solid to good QB.
Drunk, excellent kicker
Very good secondary
That's really it.

It's Minny and a battle for last imo. And Minny doesn't even have a QB despite wasting half their first rounders on the position the last six years.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions are the Lions.

Oline blows. Running backs are lacking. Receivers are midgets. TE sucks balls. Dline has no pass rush ability. Linebackers are poor. HC has a BP of 4 over 6. GM wastes just as many picks as the retarded MM brothers did.

Solid to good QB.
Drunk, excellent kicker
Very good secondary
That's really it.

It's Minny and a battle for last imo. And Minny doesn't even have a QB despite wasting half their first rounders on the position the last six years.
I personally like the moves Quinn has made in the interim from the outside, but we will see I suppose. Going to take another draft or so to get that team into gear.

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha...thanks for the laugh....your D won that game and Trubisky isn't what you guys are building him up to be...it's ok if you want to kid yourselves...go ahead
What were you saying about Jared Goff last year. Give the guy a chance, it's been 4 games.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were you saying about Jared Goff last year. Give the guy a chance, it's been 4 games.
Yeah, Trubisky, on his face has been pretty gross but he still has a flicker here and there. No reason to be freaking out either way given the state of the Bears offense is... ungood.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could do without drafting a long snapper, a third string QB that's he's cut twice, and a linebacker that can't cover his leftovers when he puts em in the fridge.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't saying anything. There aren't any Ram's fans here that get defensive or make stupid threads about how awesome he was going to be.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was your reply 4 hours ago, this thread wouldn't be 6 additional pages today alone.
cbe78c85462f400b65afbf6306d1f8a1.gif

You bumped the thread to be a cunt...I obliged.

Isn't that what you wanted?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decker was an important pick to get right and I liked several of his moves $/$ in FA. I think the process looks good even if it hasn't quite struck jackpot yet. We'll see if the results follow.

Signing a local guy coming off hip surgery who recently married a Ford really didn't sit well with me.

I loved the Boldin signing last year.