• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reinstated.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reinstated to be able to post on this board about a week ago. This is my 1st post here since that moment.
I was wondering on how I should make my 1st post. It sure as heck wasn't going to be "Niners suck!" as I do look forward to posting here.
So, I thought I would start a thread by showing you my cards. I am aware that one of your board mods can ban me in an instant and maybe they will even without reading this message.
I wish to post here as I do enjoy talking FB with the foes of the Seahawks. I hope we can make a run of it and I plan to play be the rules and remain in good stead.
I have said my part and it is now in the hands that are out of my control. Ofetn, it is good to get an opposing view.
Carry on and with luck I will be back.

Uh

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They honestly aren't that bad in general. If you keep posts reasonably intelligent you shouldn't have too many issues.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just be courteous on team boards.....its ok to have a differing view just do it tastefully..........

general boards are for trolling

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just be courteous on team boards.....its ok to have a differing view just do it tastefully..........

general boards are for trolling

Thanks guys. This is not my 1st rodeo. I hail from the ESPN boards and we Seahawks and Niners had us a few brawls there. Most that have followed who were the worst trolls (some may call me the worst) have since been banned and things have mellowed a bit.

So far, so good.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice use of apophasis there.

Dang sick, I had to look up that word... apophasis. Just by having to look up the word should illustrate I am not smart enough to apophify anything, LOL.

I do get it though as that WAS NOT my intent.:doh:

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back brother. I look forward to your next (inevitable) ban.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back brother. I look forward to your next (inevitable) ban.

Thanks, I think :yahoo:. Shame on me if I have it coming.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is an easy rule here on the boards, and in real life. It is an easy rule to follow.... don't be a cock sucker.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is an easy rule here on the boards, and in real life. It is an easy rule to follow.... don't be a cock sucker.

As a heads up, I have no interest in...well, you know...doing that.

My hetero upbringing has me avoiding at all costs, that situation.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Homophobe. ;) Unless there are women posters here, and in that case, maybe the rule doesn't apply?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a heads up, I have no interest in...well, you know...doing that.

My hetero upbringing has me avoiding at all costs, that situation.

Homophobe. ;) Unless there are women posters here, and in that case, maybe the rule doesn't apply?

The rule only applies to being a cocksucker in the figurative sense. Being a cocksucker in the literal sense is always a good thing. Man or woman doesn't matter. I'm sure gay dudes appreciate a good BJ as much as the rest of us.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule only applies to being a cocksucker in the figurative sense. Being a cocksucker in the literal sense is always a good thing. Man or woman doesn't matter. I'm sure gay dudes appreciate a good BJ as much as the rest of us.

If you say so, but my wife gets real burnt when I call her that.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reinstated to be able to post on this board about a week ago. This is my 1st post here since that moment.
I was wondering on how I should make my 1st post. It sure as heck wasn't going to be "Niners suck!" as I do look forward to posting here.
So, I thought I would start a thread by showing you my cards. I am aware that one of your board mods can ban me in an instant and maybe they will even without reading this message.
I wish to post here as I do enjoy talking FB with the foes of the Seahawks. I hope we can make a run of it and I plan to play be the rules and remain in good stead.
I have said my part and it is now in the hands that are out of my control. Ofetn, it is good to get an opposing view.
Carry on and with luck I will be back.

Uh

I like it when fans from other teams come over. The back and forth is fun.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3