• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another year of hope and dreams for all fan bases.
We all 0-0 as now.

I got the RAIDERS winning the AFCW

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFCW opens up with some pretty tough matchups.

RAIDERS vs Titans. Not easy at all. Titans are a pretty good team.

KC vs Pats. Defending SB champs. Dang

LA Bolts vs Broncos. Old AFCW bitter rivals.

This how the AFCW rolls.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO RAIDERS!! Beat the Titans!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy, the football season kicks off.
KC vs Pats
Hard game to call. KC has a chance if they run the ball with power.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC looked impressive. And the Pats LOOK old!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Berry out for the year, CRAPPY!! That dudes a great player. Smh

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keys to the game?

Run the ball, stop the run and hit the QB. Simple really.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, thoughts on the PATS v KC game?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, Seabass just got put on the IR!! Well that's just lovely news, Smh!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, thoughts on the PATS v KC game?

Alex Smith attempted some throws that he rarely does. With the Pats lacking any kind of pass rush most of the game Alex Smith actually got comfortable and could let plays develop down the field. Just shows that trench work is very underappreciated. The media went crazy for the Pats with some of the new weapons they added to the offense but forgot that the DL especially has lost a lot of talent compared to last year.

Just looking at last year compared to this year...They lost Jabaal Sheard, Chris Long, and Rob Nincovich. Throw in then their 3rd round draft pick they were so excited about went on IR and Ealy did not pan out like they had hoped. So Trey Flowers is the only pass rusher from last year actually returning. Not a good look and as many playmakers as they have in that secondary it won't matter if a QB can sit back and just wait for somebody to get open. Drew Brees this next Sunday is going to pick them apart in my opinion showing that DL to be the reason they maybe don't win the Super Bowl when everybody was predicting they would.

They are also feeling the wrath of losing Malcolm Mitchell and Edelman to injury. Edelman especially was that guy that attacked the intermediate part of the field. Now it is either a quick short throw or go deep. The middle of the field other than Gronk just doesn't have what they have had in the past. While I still think the Pats are good I do think they are overrated.

As for the Chiefs looks like Justin Houston is back to full health. When healthy he is right there in the discussion with Mack and Miller as the top pass rusher in the NFL. Losing Berry for the year though is about as big of a blow as there is for a team on defense. So while the Chiefs won a big game I kind of wonder if they lost in the long run becaues of that injury.

I will say on offense I hated with a passion that the Chiefs got Kareem Hunt. Said it was by far their best pick back after the draft and well so far that has proven to be true. He is going to be a great weapon for them and honestly I have no problem thinking that he is the best RB in the AFC West right now. I know some will say that is an overreaction after one game but his ability in both the run and pass game is pretty darn impressive.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith attempted some throws that he rarely does. With the Pats lacking any kind of pass rush most of the game Alex Smith actually got comfortable and could let plays develop down the field. Just shows that trench work is very underappreciated. The media went crazy for the Pats with some of the new weapons they added to the offense but forgot that the DL especially has lost a lot of talent compared to last year.

Just looking at last year compared to this year...They lost Jabaal Sheard, Chris Long, and Rob Nincovich. Throw in then their 3rd round draft pick they were so excited about went on IR and Ealy did not pan out like they had hoped. So Trey Flowers is the only pass rusher from last year actually returning. Not a good look and as many playmakers as they have in that secondary it won't matter if a QB can sit back and just wait for somebody to get open. Drew Brees this next Sunday is going to pick them apart in my opinion showing that DL to be the reason they maybe don't win the Super Bowl when everybody was predicting they would.

They are also feeling the wrath of losing Malcolm Mitchell and Edelman to injury. Edelman especially was that guy that attacked the intermediate part of the field. Now it is either a quick short throw or go deep. The middle of the field other than Gronk just doesn't have what they have had in the past. While I still think the Pats are good I do think they are overrated.

As for the Chiefs looks like Justin Houston is back to full health. When healthy he is right there in the discussion with Mack and Miller as the top pass rusher in the NFL. Losing Berry for the year though is about as big of a blow as there is for a team on defense. So while the Chiefs won a big game I kind of wonder if they lost in the long run becaues of that injury.

I will say on offense I hated with a passion that the Chiefs got Kareem Hunt. Said it was by far their best pick back after the draft and well so far that has proven to be true. He is going to be a great weapon for them and honestly I have no problem thinking that he is the best RB in the AFC West right now. I know some will say that is an overreaction after one game but his ability in both the run and pass game is pretty darn impressive.
Those are some good thoughts.

Yeah I agree, the Pats are overrated. You just can't keep pawning off talent and think you will have some great team. It don't work like that. They got exposed bad! And the great Brees is next, YIKES!!

And KC looked good, real good in that game. It was a costly game though! Berry is not just some dude that can be easily replaced. Huge blow to that team, IMO

And I disagree with Hunt being the next Berry Sanders cd. While he's good no doubt, but let's wait till you call him the next great RB. The Pats defense was completely out coached and exposed for the lack of talent it has.
I mean the Chiefs were running wide open on most plays, and I mean wide open! Let's give it a few more games to see whats up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are some good thoughts.

Yeah I agree, the Pats are overrated. You just can't keep pawning off talent and think you will have some great team. It don't work like that. They got exposed bad! And the great Brees is next, YIKES!!

And KC looked good, real good in that game. It was a costly game though! Berry is not just some dude that can be easily replaced. Huge blow to that team, IMO

And I disagree with Hunt being the next Berry Sanders cd. While he's good no doubt, but let's wait till you call him the next great RB. The Pats defense was completely out coached and exposed for the lack of talent it has.
I mean the Chiefs were running wide open on most plays, and I mean wide open! Let's give it a few more games to see whats up.

I didn't call him the next Barry Sanders. I called him the best RB in the AFC West which isn't exactly saying a whole lot. Broncos right now have an injury prone CJ Anderson who win healthy and in shape is good but he hasn't lasted an entire season yet. For the Raiders they have Marshawn Lynch who in his prime was a top-5 RB in the NFL but I don't think he is quite that anymore. And for the Chargers Melvin Gordon has looked pretty good but again I wouldn't say he has lit the league on fire yet. So it wouldn't be a stretch to think that Kareem Hunt could actually be the best RB in the AFC West.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't call him the next Barry Sanders. I called him the best RB in the AFC West which isn't exactly saying a whole lot. Broncos right now have an injury prone CJ Anderson who win healthy and in shape is good but he hasn't lasted an entire season yet. For the Raiders they have Marshawn Lynch who in his prime was a top-5 RB in the NFL but I don't think he is quite that anymore. And for the Chargers Melvin Gordon has looked pretty good but again I wouldn't say he has lit the league on fire yet. So it wouldn't be a stretch to think that Kareem Hunt could actually be the best RB in the AFC West.
You might as well of cd. Such praise like that. He ain't the only young RB in the AFCW.
We have Washington and Richard who are both pretty good, as well as Lynch
You guys have Booker
And Gordon is suddenly living up to his draft status.
So you see, it's way to early to crown the best RB in the AFCW as of now. Lets wait for more games to be played.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might as well of cd. Such praise like that. He ain't the only young RB in the AFCW.
We have Washington and Richard who are both pretty good, as well as Lynch
You guys have Booker
And Gordon is suddenly living up to his draft status.
So you see, it's way to early to crown the best RB in the AFCW as of now. Lets wait for more games to be played.

Again never said he has proven it already. I said it wouldn't surprise me if he is the best RB in the AFC West. I loved him in the draft. You listened to my podcast where I talked about the other AFC West teams and said he was the best pick the Chiefs made for immediate impact and boy was he for that. I wanted the Broncos to take him badly. I loved his overall game in college as he reminded me a lot of Terrell Davis. Not the fastest guy in the world but amazing vision for seeing holes open up. And again he showed that in the 1st game. I obviously don't expect that he will have many if any more games like that this year. That was top-5 for the year is my guess of performances by a RB.

As for the AFC West...Washington and Richard are good complimentary backs but I wouldn't call them starter material at this time. Lynch he has a lot to prove after sitting out a year and him being so injury prone to close out his playing time with Seattle.

For the Broncos I like the group they have. The problem is none of them have proven they can stay healthy for an entire year so again lots to prove with this unit.

And Gordon yeah right now if I was doing a list of RB's in the AFC West Gordon would be at the top of my list. He is the most proven RB in the AFC West right now (which isn't saying a whole lot). He was a TD machine last year behind a pretty bad OL. Still if I was basing the future of the AFC West on potential Kareem Hunt would be at the top of my list. I think he has the potential to be a 1,000 yard 10 TD RB for the next 5-7 years in the league barring injury.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again never said he has proven it already. I said it wouldn't surprise me if he is the best RB in the AFC West. I loved him in the draft. You listened to my podcast where I talked about the other AFC West teams and said he was the best pick the Chiefs made for immediate impact and boy was he for that. I wanted the Broncos to take him badly. I loved his overall game in college as he reminded me a lot of Terrell Davis. Not the fastest guy in the world but amazing vision for seeing holes open up. And again he showed that in the 1st game. I obviously don't expect that he will have many if any more games like that this year. That was top-5 for the year is my guess of performances by a RB.

As for the AFC West...Washington and Richard are good complimentary backs but I wouldn't call them starter material at this time. Lynch he has a lot to prove after sitting out a year and him being so injury prone to close out his playing time with Seattle.

For the Broncos I like the group they have. The problem is none of them have proven they can stay healthy for an entire year so again lots to prove with this unit.

And Gordon yeah right now if I was doing a list of RB's in the AFC West Gordon would be at the top of my list. He is the most proven RB in the AFC West right now (which isn't saying a whole lot). He was a TD machine last year behind a pretty bad OL. Still if I was basing the future of the AFC West on potential Kareem Hunt would be at the top of my list. I think he has the potential to be a 1,000 yard 10 TD RB for the next 5-7 years in the league barring injury.
I did listen to that pod cast. And you did like Hunt out of their draft, for immediate impact.
But really he was the only one with the real impact talent as Mahomes, KPass were developmental picks.
Again I'm not saying the guy stinks, but lets let the season playout to see what he does. He looks like a good one though. Mixon is the real deal RB in this rookie class, IMO

And as for Washington and Richard? They can carry the load if they had too. The RAIDERS don't use one featured RB in this offense though, they all get carries. Washington and Richard are both explosive players the can run and catch.

And as for Gordon? Yeah I would put him on top for now, and only because he's the featured RB in that offense and the returning starter.

And as for you guys? It's hard to say cuz they always hurt, so it seems.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did listen to that pod cast. And you did like Hunt out of their draft, for immediate impact.
But really he was the only one with the real impact talent as Mahomes, KPass were developmental picks.
Again I'm not saying the guy stinks, but lets let the season playout to see what he does. He looks like a good one though. Mixon is the real deal RB in this rookie class, IMO

And as for Washington and Richard? They can carry the load if they had too. The RAIDERS don't use one featured RB in this offense though, they all get carries. Washington and Richard are both explosive players the can run and catch.

And as for Gordon? Yeah I would put him on top for now, and only because he's the featured RB in that offense and the returning starter.

And as for you guys? It's hard to say cuz they always hurt, so it seems.

As a player I really liked Mixon and I do know for a fact the Broncos were working the phone lines like crazy trying to trade up to get him before the Bengals took him. Elway was pretty upset that they couldn't get a deal done. I've also seen the Broncos big board and they had Christian McCaffrey 3rd in the entire draft. He won't quite get the workload that Mixon and a few others will get though.

Here is how much I believed in Kareem Hunt. I did 4 fantasy football drafts and took him in all 4. Right now I have about a 40 point lead in every one of my fantasy drafts. I also took Gilislee in 3 of them but only started him in 1 unfortunately.

And again with Hunt I'm not saying he has reached that level of tops in the AFC West. I said that I think he has the potential to reach that level. Big difference. This is like going into the draft of you are looking at guys for the potential they could produce in the NFL not what they have already done.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a player I really liked Mixon and I do know for a fact the Broncos were working the phone lines like crazy trying to trade up to get him before the Bengals took him. Elway was pretty upset that they couldn't get a deal done. I've also seen the Broncos big board and they had Christian McCaffrey 3rd in the entire draft. He won't quite get the workload that Mixon and a few others will get though.

Here is how much I believed in Kareem Hunt. I did 4 fantasy football drafts and took him in all 4. Right now I have about a 40 point lead in every one of my fantasy drafts. I also took Gilislee in 3 of them but only started him in 1 unfortunately.

And again with Hunt I'm not saying he has reached that level of tops in the AFC West. I said that I think he has the potential to reach that level. Big difference. This is like going into the draft of you are looking at guys for the potential they could produce in the NFL not what they have already done.
Yeah, Mixon and McCaffery are going to be really good players.

And fair enough dude. Let's just let the season play itself out, then we will know who is the top RB in the AFCW.
Never know as it could be Marshawn Lynch, or whoever.

Time for some ZZzz dude. The RAIDERS have the early game, and I want to be ready for game time.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO RAIDERS!! Beat the Titans!