• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Refs

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC is known to be very hands on with their defense and Andy Reid expected the refs to allow it.

If you tell a cop you speed a lot, and you won't stop me, he's going to look for you and stop you.

The refs did thier job, unlike the Kansas City Police Officer.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC is known to be very hands on with their defense and Andy Reid expected the refs to allow it.

If you tell a cop you speed a lot, and you won't stop me, he's going to look for you and stop you.

The refs did thier job, unlike the Kansas City Police Officer.

So they didn’t call the same flags against TB vs GB

that they called on KC vs TB

got it

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they didn’t call the same flags against TB vs GB

that they called on KC vs TB

got it
They damn sure didn't call them the same in the Chiefs/Bills game.

Fact is I saw ONE non catchable ball where a penalty was called.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Hawks have more than one SB run? 06 they didn't win. So that was more a playoff run. Besides they didn't return until they won so can't really call it a SB run.
I differ from you. Any run to the SB win/lose too me is a SB run, but I do see your point. I'm guess you're talking about the Pats/Seahawks SB game?

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certain there is a lot that boggles your mind.

Look you want to play the role of conspiracy theorist have it, I don't want to banter back and forth all day.
Yeah, I could agree with you or I could agree with the heavy majority in the sports world. Think i'll stick with the majority on this one.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I could agree with you or I could agree with the heavy majority in the sports world. Think i'll stick with the majority on this one.
So you'll assume there is a majority and head back into your close I am okay with that.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one call I thought was questionable was when Evans and Mathieu's feet touched and Mathieu reached out to Evans to regain his balance, then Evans went down. I feel that was a smart play by Evans he felt the contact and drew the foul, when they went to Gene Stelatore (?) he said "You gotta make that call"!. People seem caught up with putting this on the refs when all they did was make the call, the saw the interference and called it, it was there. It does not matter how it was called all year as long as it was consistent in that game and it was. As I stated earlier Refs and Coaches meet pre-game they discuss these things, the fact is was lopsided does not make it wrong.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed. KC was totally out coached and out played on both sides of the ball.
BUT....feet getting tied up on a non catchable ball and Brady running up to Honeybadger to talk shit prompting the refs to flag the HBadger when he returned the lip service. I mean, who went to who to instigate all that?

LOL at Brady calling #32 today to offer his apology. LOL YEP, that woulda surely happened if KC had won the game.

Brady is the GOAT, no question about it...he's also a shithead

Honeybadger started it and he's a cocky little fuck too.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it was a SB record for penalties

so I know how they have called previous SBs

and I know this entire postseason, “letting them play” was the common mantra

than that happened

What did everybody's hero Romo call it? Sticky football? Sometimes sticky football gets called. It should have against Buffalo too.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really struggling to see how people are justifying some of these calls on a case by case basis unless you unironically believe touching the WR is equivalent to impeding him.

Weird shit. The refs can be bad and still not alter the final outcome.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The KC-Buffalo game was a brawl. The Super Bowl was flag football. Its a major shift.

If the idea is that you have the 2 best teams in football playing at the end then you really need to have consistency throughout the playoffs. There is a good chance that Cleveland might have beaten KC with the Super Bowl refs. The league messed up somewhere imo.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not chimed in much since the game. I started the thread simply because I did not see a evenly called game others did and having read thoughout the thread 1 simple thing I see is this.
The NFL has a problem with officiating consistant officiating. IMO we as fans should be able to watch a game in SEPT or the superbowl and it should be clear as day what pass interference is. It shifts from crew to crew some allow "sticky" football some dont and it does not matter to me which way they go but it should be the same across all crews of REFS. Which brings me to the next question "Why does the NFL not have fulltime paid Refs as the only job they have?

JMHO