• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Refs

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see so many didn't stop hating the GOAT just because he left NE

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choosing the SB to start doing it is a bit suspicious to say the least
I don't think it's suspicious at all, I think conspiracy theorist may look at this way. But they called the game by the rules. Do you know how that crew called the games all season? I sure don't! As long as they are consistent within the game I think it's all good. And I for one feel they were very consistent.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right....it's like the NBA refs, consistency escapes them.
They were consistent through out the game not sure what the NBA has to do with any of this.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's suspicious at all, I think conspiracy theorist may look at this way. But they called the game by the rules. Do you know how that crew called the games all season? I sure don't! As long as they are consistent within the game I think it's all good. And I for one feel they were very consistent.

Well it was a SB record for penalties

so I know how they have called previous SBs

and I know this entire postseason, “letting them play” was the common mantra

than that happened

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were consistent through out the game not sure what the NBA has to do with any of this.

No they werent

they put the game out of reach in the first half and swallowed the flags in the 2nd

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the chiefs got out played and surprisingly outcoached. The Chiefs sucked in this game. Then you throw on one sided officiating and you got a blowout. I think the bucs win a closer game if the refs let both teams play
Two of those PI calls were ticky tacky. I expect better officiating to happen in a superbowl. Goodell probably swallowed tommy after the game
Okay you say the calls were Ticky Tacky so you acknowledge the foul occurred just that the refs should not have called it. How the hell does that make any sense? But you care correct the Chiefs were outplayed, out coached and failed to adjust to the defensive schemes of Tampa

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the chiefs got out played and surprisingly outcoached. The Chiefs sucked in this game. Then you throw on one sided officiating and you got a blowout. I think the bucs win a closer game if the refs let both teams play
Two of those PI calls were ticky tacky. I expect better officiating to happen in a superbowl. Goodell probably swallowed tommy after the game

This is the perfect take

Buccs were better, deserved to win with that defensive performance

the league made sure they did

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it was a SB record for penalties

so I know how they have called previous SBs

and I know this entire postseason, “letting them play” was the common mantra

than that happened
Again you don't know how that crewed call it all year, some crews may have been lenient but if it's a penalty, its a penalty and the refs should call it. As long as they call it that way the whole game. Coaches and Refs brief one another I am sure Arians pointed out " Hey they have been holding all year keep and eye on that"

I never understood the whole " You don't make that call in that game " that is where the refs would be wrong..

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They say there can be a penalty called on every play in the NFL. Just crazy they were all called on KC. The Chiefs were penalized for 90 yards,,,,,in the second quarter alone. You cant tell me the refs werent biased in that game. There's a reason fans and commentators were talking about it and articles written about it and its not because it was a fairly called game.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They say there can be a penalty called on every play in the NFL. Just crazy they were all called on KC. The Chiefs were penalized for 90 yards,,,,,in the second quarter alone. You cant tell me the refs werent biased in that game. There's a reason fans and commentators were talking about it and articles written about it and its not because it was a fairly called game.

Exactly

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you that because the Chiefs created the penalties, were caught and got flagged, that's not on the refs that's on the Chiefs. It boggles my mind that people think NFL refs would intentionally throw a game especially a SB.

It's simple don't cheat you wont get called.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you that because the Chiefs created the penalties, were caught and got flagged, that's not on the refs that's on the Chiefs. It boggles my mind that people think NFL refs would intentionally throw a game especially a SB.

No it’s on the refs

it’s on the Refs when Brady throws a pick and they call a phantom holding call, a flag that can be thrown on the Buccs all day if they chose to

it’s on the refs that Brady intentionally throws a pass into the 3rd row before the half to conserve clock and they throw a flag so TB can be at the 1

that’s on the refs man

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it’s on the refs

it’s on the Refs when Brady throws a pick and they call a phantom holding call, a flag that can be thrown on the Buccs all day if they chose to

it’s on the refs that Brady intentionally throws a pass into the 3rd row before the half to conserve clock and they throw a flag so TB can be at the 1

that’s on the refs man
And there it is!!! Brady.... So now somehow Brady is responsible finally the truth comes out.

There was nothing phantom about it. Read the rules

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It boggles my mind that you believe Tampa played such a clean game and only KC got caught for penalties.

Last edited:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there it is!!! Brady.... So now somehow Brady is responsible finally the truth comes out.

Again, “happens on every play”

that’s what happened on that Evans play

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It boggles my mind that you believe Tampa played such a clean game and only KC got caught for penalties.
I'm certain there is a lot that boggles your mind.

Look you want to play the role of conspiracy theorist have it, I don't want to banter back and forth all day.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is funny isn’t it

when Brady was the beneficiary of so many postseason calls for 2 decades, it was BB and the Pats being more disciplined

amazing that discipline followed him to TB

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certain there is a lot that boggles your mind.

Look you want to play the role of conspiracy theorist have it, I don't want to banter back and forth all day.

The entire universe is talking about it

even Somalia