• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Refs

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it wasn't the Super Bowl but I watched a replay of KCFT vs Ne in 2019. Pats never got a single call in that game and it was at home.

This game was WON by a superior Bucs team. No excuses lame or otherwise matter.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i did think the refs helped the bucs... but that was not why the bucs won....

Bucs won because of the perfect storm of

1. Great defense
2. Terrible Chiefs offense
3. Very good Bucs offense
4. Then the refs

I did think i saw a couple of hits on Mahomes that have been called penalties all season but were not here...

But all comes down to that the chiefs seemed unprepared and unwilling to adapt... I was shocked that even though Mahomes ran for his life all game, they never played with urgency... and was surprised even more, than there were not enough designed drop down passes to CEH or Williams...

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first thing I saw on espn last night was a discussion of the officiating. It would not be a topic if there was nothing apparently biased. KC payed bad but still got jobbed by the refs.
Okay, now spit brady's nuts out of your mouth and deny some more. Tapegate, deflate gate, and ref gate. He is great but these will always be remembered also.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC payed bad but still got jobbed by the refs.
agreed. KC was totally out coached and out played on both sides of the ball.
BUT....feet getting tied up on a non catchable ball and Brady running up to Honeybadger to talk shit prompting the refs to flag the HBadger when he returned the lip service. I mean, who went to who to instigate all that?

LOL at Brady calling #32 today to offer his apology. LOL YEP, that woulda surely happened if KC had won the game.

Brady is the GOAT, no question about it...he's also a shithead

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. Too much respect for to over argue. Just giving my point of view.

I won't be surprised if Arians weren't in the refs ears for 2 weeks telling them to watch the Chiefs D for holding.
This game was called closely. We've all seen more egregious penalties not called in big games. No doubt AB was in the officials ears. KC just like the Seahawks during their SB run bet on the officials not throwing the flag. Unfortunately for KC they did. They were penalties ticky tack or not but were legit. KC didn't adjust and the Bucs D didn't give KC a chance to come back.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like it was uncatchable to me but that was due to the camera angle I am sure... I initially say Evan's feet making contact with the defender and it was incidental contact imo
I saw the defender stumble, as he did his hand contacted Evans on hip area then on the foot. The contact to Evans foot threw him off stride. No I can't 100% say it was catchable, but without that stumble, I think it's very close to being so.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first thing I saw on espn last night was a discussion of the officiating. It would not be a topic if there was nothing apparently biased. KC payed bad but still got jobbed by the refs.
Okay, now spit brady's nuts out of your mouth and deny some more. Tapegate, deflate gate, and ref gate. He is great but these will always be remembered also.
Gee weird that a Raiders and Seattle fan has hatred for Brady . Tuck Rule was nice ,have to admit and the Butler did it

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did your commerative SB LV tinfoil hat arrive yet?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was called closely. We've all seen more egregious penalties not called in big games. No doubt AB was in the officials ears. KC just like the Seahawks during their SB run bet on the officials not throwing the flag. Unfortunately for KC they did. They were penalties ticky tack or not but were legit. KC didn't adjust and the Bucs D didn't give KC a chance to come back.
My bad meant BA Bruce Arians not AB

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the defender stumble, as he did his hand contacted Evans on hip area then on the foot. The contact to Evans foot threw him off stride. No I can't 100% say it was catchable, but without that stumble, I think it's very close to being so.
I'm with you and I believe that slight hand contact was what drew the flag. In live time it looked like an easy call. The replays made it iffy IMO

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which SB run

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which SB run
Did the Hawks have more than one SB run? 06 they didn't win. So that was more a playoff run. Besides they didn't return until they won so can't really call it a SB run.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to some the refs call the game the way it's supposed to be called and the Chiefs got hosed? The whole " You gotta let em play" mantra is BS. You gotta call the foul when one occurs that is what is supposed to happen. How do people not understand this?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to some the refs call the game the way it's supposed to be called and the Chiefs got hosed? The whole " You gotta let em play" mantra is BS. You gotta call the foul when one occurs that is what is supposed to happen. How do people not understand this?

Choosing the SB to start doing it is a bit suspicious to say the least

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right....it's like the NBA refs, consistency escapes them.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looked to me that the defender tripped over Evans cleat while they were running first and I didn't really see the hand but at game speed you could see why it was called but didn't look like it should have been

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the chiefs got out played and surprisingly outcoached. The Chiefs sucked in this game. Then you throw on one sided officiating and you got a blowout. I think the bucs win a closer game if the refs let both teams play
Two of those PI calls were ticky tacky. I expect better officiating to happen in a superbowl. Goodell probably swallowed tommy after the game