• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins schedule

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at Eagles
Dallas
Chicago (Monday Night)
at Giants
Patriots
at Dolphins
Niners
at Vikings (thurs night)
at Bills
BYE WEEK 10
Jets
Lions
at Panthers
at Green Bay
Eagles
Giants
at Cowboys

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to @ Vikings. Are we sure we don't play the Patriots every other year?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to @ Vikings. Are we sure we don't play the Patriots every other year?

On paper that appears to be during the softer part of their schedule. The first month or so of the schedule on paper looks to be brutal. Of course things change & none of this matters if the team is not that good.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see only one team we cant compete with

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at Eagles
Dallas
Chicago (Monday Night)
at Giants
Patriots
at Dolphins
Niners
at Vikings (thurs night)
at Bills
BYE WEEK 10
Jets
Lions
at Panthers
at Green Bay
Eagles
Giants
at Cowboys

much much easier schedule than last year.

I predict 5-11 (wins Giants 1x, dolphins, 9ers, Lions, Packers)

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
much much easier schedule than last year.

I predict 5-11 (wins Giants 1x, dolphins, 9ers, Lions, Packers)

That depends on a lot of factors. If you are looking at teams like the Bills, Jets & Packers as being the same as in 2018 then you could have a pt, but all of those teams could be a lot better based on upgrades & upgraded QB play (Jets & Bills have 2nd yr QBs & Rodgers likely will play better). We will see.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - how exactly is the schedule much, much easier than last season? Outside of division rivals the Skins schedule was not that hard last season. The Falcons, Panthers, Bucs, Packers, Titans, Jags & Cards were all pretty bad teams (OK - maybe Titans were marginal). That is almost half of last season's schedule. It was not a hard schedule (& the Giants sucked last season & will likely suck this season - so make it 9). It doesn't matter how those teams fared against the Skins - they were not good teams.

This seasons schedule will be as hard or harder.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Redskins will clearly beat a terrible Philadelphia Sheagles team twice.

That team is awful. The worst managed team in all of Philadelphia, and that’s saying something considering how horrendously managed the Flyers and Phillies are.

Mind you, I dont really feel this way. It’s for the Philly fan on this thread, masquerading as an actual adult.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Key in terms of winning or just playing well? I think that the Redskins will be a huge underdog in that game & I don't have a lot of hope barring this team being much better than expected. Heck if they escape the first five games with a 2-3 record it should be considered a success.

As I stated the middle of the schedule is a lot easier. Oh well - these things almost always look much different on the field than they do on paper. 5-6 months from now a lot will change with injuries, surprise players, etc, etc. We will see.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Key in terms of winning or just playing well? I think that the Redskins will be a huge underdog in that game & I don't have a lot of hope barring this team being much better than expected. Heck if they escape the first five games with a 2-3 record it should be considered a success.

As I stated the middle of the schedule is a lot easier. Oh well - these things almost always look much different on the field than they do on paper. 5-6 months from now a lot will change with injuries, surprise players, etc, etc. We will see.

winning

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If redskins beat vikes then anti kirkers won boooom

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - how exactly is the schedule much, much easier than last season? Outside of division rivals the Skins schedule was not that hard last season. The Falcons, Panthers, Bucs, Packers, Titans, Jags & Cards were all pretty bad teams (OK - maybe Titans were marginal). That is almost half of last season's schedule. It was not a hard schedule (& the Giants sucked last season & will likely suck this season - so make it 9). It doesn't matter how those teams fared against the Skins - they were not good teams.

This seasons schedule will be as hard or harder.

Yeah you’re right. I’d say this schedule is easier but not by much or even just a push

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Redskins will clearly beat a terrible Philadelphia Sheagles team twice.

That team is awful. The worst managed team in all of Philadelphia, and that’s saying something considering how horrendously managed the Flyers and Phillies are.

Mind you, I dont really feel this way. It’s for the Philly fan on this thread, masquerading as an actual adult.

Haha the worst managed team is the 76ers. Brett Brown is awful. Elton Brand made some good in season moves but TBD

Am not a Kapler fan either but so far this season he’s been fine. Klentak has an A+ offseason.

Doug Pederson is a top 5 nfl coach. Howie Roseman is top 5 gm in nfl

Flyers brand new coach so who knows. Hakstol was terrible though. Hextal also terrible.

Jay Wright at Villanova... all time great

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If redskins beat vikes then anti kirkers won boooom
What do they win? Seriously, we all lose when good players are lost without having an equal or better one to replace the one lost.

I honestly don't believe that there were ever any "anti-Kirkers" here, just people who disagreed on his monetary value and whether to keep, trade, or let him walk without compensation. IMO, they took the worst option by letting him walk freely.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha the worst managed team is the 76ers. Brett Brown is awful. Elton Brand made some good in season moves but TBD

Am not a Kapler fan either but so far this season he’s been fine. Klentak has an A+ offseason.

Doug Pederson is a top 5 nfl coach. Howie Roseman is top 5 gm in nfl

Flyers brand new coach so who knows. Hakstol was terrible though. Hextal also terrible.

Jay Wright at Villanova... all time great

Sorry, sadly, no.

Harper was a ridulous overpayment. Anybody who looked at his stats and thought he deserved the contract he got must be ignorant of analytics... and thus, probably rightfully so, a Philly fan.

Jay Wright is not even close to an all time great. He may not even be the best coach Villanova ever had.

Pederson is the epitome of a stopped clock - right twice a day. He has always been a mediocre coach who coaches a mediocore team. The GM might be one of the least impressive GM’s in the entire NFL.

No, I’d say that Philly has the teams their fans deserve: full of sound and fury, plus Bryce Harper’s fabulous hair, but signifying , and accomplishing nothing.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, sadly, no.

Harper was a ridulous overpayment. Anybody who looked at his stats and thought he deserved the contract he got must be ignorant of analytics... and thus, probably rightfully so, a Philly fan.

Jay Wright is not even close to an all time great. He may not even be the best coach Villanova ever had.

Pederson is the epitome of a stopped clock - right twice a day. He has always been a mediocre coach who coaches a mediocore team. The GM might be one of the least impressive GM’s in the entire NFL.

No, I’d say that Philly has the teams their fans deserve: full of sound and fury, plus Bryce Harper’s fabulous hair, but signifying , and accomplishing nothing.

Someone is, or has been a reader of Shakespeare's Macbeth...Well done sir! :suds:

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone is, or has been a reader of Shakespeare's Macbeth...Well done sir! :suds:

Yes indeedy! Thank you, Sty!

I find it especially important to be well read these days, considering what passes for “intelligent discourse.” Why, one has to look no further than....

:D