• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins promote Kyle Smith

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20200113_152857.jpg

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle should be the new GM.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ain’t he ?

Still waiting to see what happens after the draft. Will they bring in someone from the outside and give him or her that label. Reports are that the Skins wouldn't be celebrating this promotion and advertising it the way they are if they were gonna do that.

I think if they bring someone in it will just be someone to crunch the numbers and basically do what Shaffer did. Remember, Rivera was on staff in San Diego when A.J. Smith was running the show out there. Kyle's dad.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting to see what happens after the draft. Will they bring in someone from the outside and give him or her that label. Reports are that the Skins wouldn't be celebrating this promotion and advertising it the way they are if they were gonna do that.

I think if they bring someone in it will just be someone to crunch the numbers and basically do what Shaffer did. Remember, Rivera was on staff in San Diego when A.J. Smith was running the show out there. Kyle's dad.

Rob Rodgers is the numbers guy

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, as long as they let Kyle run the draft I'm good. Now you're telling me he gets to take a swing in free agency? I'm great.

Is it just me or is Dan Snyder doing a lot of good right now?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope everything works like everyone thinks but I can't help but remember the last time Dan gave up this much power the coach was gone at the end of the year.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is pulling in the same direction for the first time in a decade. I will restate my thread. I do not want a GM if it's going to cost us Kyle.

Kyle does have some things to prove. I'm sure he will need Rivera's help in convincing the high profile free agents that Washington is the place for them. They don't know Kyle from the man on the moon. Snyder is a good closer from all accounts.

Let Kyle identify the free agents worth signing and then let Rivera and Snyder close the deal.

Back to Kyle having something to prove. Two good drafts don't make a career, but from the looks of things he's the best we've had in here when it comes to that since Shanahan, and even Mike staked his reputation on Beck and Grossman.

Give him a shot. His dad is freaking A.J. Smith. In addition, Cooley has been swearing by him for the past three years and Cooley was the guy who swore by McVay all the way back to when he was the TE coach.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is pulling in the same direction for the first time in a decade. I will restate my thread. I do not want a GM if it's going to cost us Kyle.

Kyle does have some things to prove. I'm sure he will need Rivera's help in convincing the high profile free agents that Washington is the place for them. They don't know Kyle from the man on the moon. Snyder is a good closer from all accounts.

Let Kyle identify the free agents worth signing and then let Rivera and Snyder close the deal.

Back to Kyle having something to prove. Two good drafts don't make a career, but from the looks of things he's the best we've had in here when it comes to that since Shanahan, and even Mike staked his reputation on Beck and Grossman.

Give him a shot. His dad is freaking A.J. Smith. In addition, Cooley has been swearing by him for the past three years and Cooley was the guy who swore by McVay all the way back to when he was the TE coach.

Mike Shanahan has had nothing but good things to say about Kyle Smith.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Shanahan has had nothing but good things to say about Kyle Smith.

Damn, I did not know that. My dream scenario was for Mike to move upstairs and Kyle Shanahan to take over the coaching duties. Danny sided with "Bobby Three Sticks" instead. Oh well. I'm please with the current set up as long as Rivera doesn't pull a Gibbs and decide he wants to be the GM, something he has no experience in.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I did not know that. My dream scenario was for Mike to move upstairs and Kyle Shanahan to take over the coaching duties. Danny sided with "Bobby Three Sticks" instead. Oh well. I'm please with the current set up as long as Rivera doesn't pull a Gibbs and decide he wants to be the GM, something he has no experience in.

This story right here talks about Shanny endorsement of Kyle

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...e-future-now&usg=AOvVaw3MoR3VJ-dk3PvNDQjDlrna

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read. Thanks MWAB. Snyder blew out almost all of the coaching staff, head trainer, some medical dude and front office. Gave Doug a side job on the strength that he won a Lombardi for the franchise and did go get Peterson like a thief in the night. Not Kyle though. Kyle was kept and given a promotion. I'm not sure Dan is capable of such a move. You know, recognizing in-house talent.

I have a feeling that Rivera who coached in San Diego while A.J. was upstairs should get most of the credit for this.

Now if Kyle can just find a role for Cooley, I'd be good to go till free agency.