• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Realignment News, HOLY CRAP!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HRUF. Can you make your user title "CA-CAW!!" again please? I liked that.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this idea cant fly. the reason all of this shit started was legit teams in shitty conferences being left. If something like this happened, the shit storm that would ensue would make the BSU/TCU/Utah shit storm sound like a complaint over being shorted a bread stick at olive garden.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama to the Sun Belt will start a chain reaction that ends up making the Sun Belt the best conference in the country...jus kiddin!

This is exciting news though, can't wait to hear more. Thanks 46!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this idea cant fly. the reason all of this shit started was legit teams in shitty conferences being left. If something like this happened, the shit storm that would ensue would make the BSU/TCU/Utah shit storm sound like a complaint over being shorted a bread stick at olive garden.

Think so? The NCAA isn't in control of anything. It's the big schools, the big alumni, the big media. When all the big boys agree....nobody else really matters. The only thing they have to do is make a few popular moves like keeping TCU and Boise State in the picture, and the majority of CFB fans will just go with the flow. In fact, having a real playoff and a real champion will probably be THEE most popular move.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the pm

if you are so willing sir

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree.

It would be a third tier. The FCS schools can't start crap.........this would be a different tier and they take the bowls with them. At least the big bowls.

The fact is the majority of revenue is generated by a handful of programs and the BCS as it now is constitutes a form of welfare. That's hardly fair.

Granted BSU has benefited GREATLY from the situation and unlike the tin foil hat brigade I UNDERSTAND THIS. You take BSU and who's going to be left to whine about it anyway?

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think so? The NCAA isn't in control of anything. It's the big schools, the big alumni, the big media. When all the big boys agree....nobody else really matters. The only thing they have to do is make a few popular moves like keeping TCU and Boise State in the picture, and the majority of CFB fans will just go with the flow. In fact, having a real playoff and a real champion will probably be THEE most popular move.

rep that

The fans of the smaller schools in crappy conferences simply do not understand how it works.

I've actually seen some of them post the Big programs NEED to little guys for scheduling. That the smaller conferences actually have leverage. Mind boggling.

:twitch:

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I miss this??

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rep that

The fans of the smaller schools in crappy conferences simply do not understand how it works.

I've actually seen some of them post the Big programs NEED to little guys for scheduling. That the smaller conferences actually have leverage. Mind boggling.

:twitch:

University of Florida