• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reagor

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so sick of listening to fans and the media bashing the Reagor pick.

Do you honestly think Jefferson or any of the other WR pick would have had any success with this offense we ran this year.
Wentz running for his life every snap or just bad accuracy when he did have time. The awful game plans. The terrible play calling
You could have put Jerry Rice in his prime on this team and he would have had a shit year.
This was one of the worst coached teams I have ever seen in any sport.

Kid is a rookie and placed in a terrible situation. Clearly this teams was a dysfunctional mess by everything we saw and now what we are reading.
And you actually think a rookie is going to come into this and succeed.

You can't possibly put a grade on a draft where you have no offseason, no leadership, no direction.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Reagor probably ain't it. Hopefully we're wrong.

But i forget which website it was but about a month or so ago they compared Reagor to Tavon Austin and after that i couldn't unsee it.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the new coaches figure out how to take advantage of his skill set. He is good and can still be a really good WR in this league.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wentz is absolute garbage. in his first ever start, a 22 year old hurts beat the 10-2 saints. they almost knocked off the cardinals the following week and could have beaten washington in the final. the 382 yards per game average the eagles put up under hurts in his 4 games would have been good for 9th in the NFL. if he played the final quarter against washington.. maybe could have been 7th or so. that's compared to wentz leading the eagles offense to like 26th in the league.

lmao, of course someone like jefferson would have helped. it's been proven multiple times this offense can easily move the ball and put up yards WITHOUT wentz. when he's the starter, it's nothing but failure and excuses. if wentz finished the 2018 season, we would have been 7-9 at best. everyone would have said we sucked, injuries, talent, etc. instead foles finished up and got us to 9-7, almost making the NFC championship game.

foles, mccown, hurts.. all were able to easily handle the offense. wentz.. :trash:

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have JJAW for another season too or is he gone?

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wentz is absolute garbage. in his first ever start, a 22 year old hurts beat the 10-2 saints. they almost knocked off the cardinals the following week and could have beaten washington in the final. the 382 yards per game average the eagles put up under hurts in his 4 games would have been good for 9th in the NFL. if he played the final quarter against washington.. maybe could have been 7th or so. that's compared to wentz leading the eagles offense to like 26th in the league.

lmao, of course someone like jefferson would have helped. it's been proven multiple times this offense can easily move the ball and put up yards WITHOUT wentz. when he's the starter, it's nothing but failure and excuses. if wentz finished the 2018 season, we would have been 7-9 at best. everyone would have said we sucked, injuries, talent, etc. instead foles finished up and got us to 9-7, almost making the NFC championship game.

foles, mccown, hurts.. all were able to easily handle the offense. wentz.. :trash:
So..your opinion on Reagor is what?

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you saying Wentz was the only problem this season and if we had Mccown at QB we would have won the division and gone far into the playoffs?

I have to disagree with this.

Also not sure what this has to do with Reagor?

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always seen Reagor when we drafted (reached for) him ultimately being a #2 at best; I don't think we always put him in a position to succeed, plus he missed time with an injury - but he also didn't really flash a lot either to convince me he's going to be anything special... it's still early, hopefully the new staff will create some better opportunities for him

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So..your opinion on Reagor is what?

above average speed guy that can be used like jackson, deep threat and punt returner. 1st round pick worthy? definitely no. best case scenario, he develops into a #2 receiver. a guy like jefferson can definitely be a #1.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying Wentz was the only problem this season and if we had Mccown at QB we would have won the division and gone far into the playoffs?

I have to disagree with this.

Also not sure what this has to do with Reagor?

mccown clearly had the eagles moving in all 3 quarters he played against the seahawks. wentz couldn't do jack shit in 5 quarters against the hawks.. which of course turned into 9 quarters after his pathetic showing this season.

you mentioned jefferson "or any other WR" while talking about the offense. you were basically saying the offense/coaching/game plan sucks as a whole. i easily proved otherwise. like i was saying, in hurts limited time, the eagles offense was 9th in the league under him.