• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RB TDP and TE Kroft to miss a few weeks

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance wasn't the only injury we suffered in Seattle.

TDP, who didn't look bad against Seattle, got a high ankle sprain and Kroft sprained an MCL.

With Mitchell and TDP out, that means undrafted fan-favorite Jordan Mason will get some reps at RB behind Wilson. Anymore bad luck at RB and we'll see recently-signed Marlon Mack on the field.

With Kittle out at TE, Kroft going down means we're down to our 3rd and 4th string TEs in Dwelley and Woerner (not good).

Denver is coming up and they'll be facing a Niner team going with our #2 and #4 RB and our #3 and #4 TE.

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For years I usually felt sorry for the teams who always seemed to get hit by injuries far more than the average....UGH....We are that team the last few years. :ohwell::doh::sigh::brick:

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For years I usually felt sorry for the teams who always seemed to get hit by injuries far more than the average....UGH....We are that team the last few years. :ohwell::doh::sigh::brick:
I have never seen a team suffer injuries at RB like we do.

Last year's injuries at RB were incredible--we lost #1 in the first game, Mitchell missed 5 or 6 games, Wilson missed half the season, Hasty missed 5 or 6. And now this year it's only week 3 and due to injuries, we'll be trotting out our #2 and #4 RBs.

And of course, Jimmy Ward will be out until week 5 and Kittle looks like he'll miss his 3rd straight game.

WTH happening in Ninerville? I get that injuries are part of the game, but we seem to get more than our share.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Granted Trey Lance's injury is basically "season ending", but so far not the long term injuries of recent past. The 2020 season was especially bad and we certainly don't want to approach that.

Lance's injury is BAD looking beyond this season, but if we're looking at the now, not THAT bad.