• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens Lose to Cleveland - Claim Cyrus Jones

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but you know what is a lock !!!!!

Rams
Seattle
49'rs
And waaaaaaay down in the basement.....The Hapless Cards !!!! :L:L:L:L
No shit Sherlock

But this thread is about the Ravens Captain Denial.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cyrus will get the Ravens up to the top of the worst division in football.

Doesn't take much to scare you does it Private Pyle !!!!!
I can see you now, your wife gives you that look and you wet your pants and scream like a girl...
skyword-image-356573.gif

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit Sherlock

But this thread is about the Ravens Captain Denial.

We're 3-2 , 1 game out of first place and with 4 of our next 5 games at home...We aren't panicking , why are you ???

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're 3-2 , 1 game out of first place and with 4 of our next 5 games at home...We aren't panicking , why are you ???
I’m not. I know your not panicking but you probably should be.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I see, misery loves company.....Keep looking Skippy, we're not it !!!!!!
You can play blind man all you want. I think it’s obvious the talent is lacking. The team goes as Flacco goes. If that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, go with it.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can play blind man all you want. I think it’s obvious the talent is lacking. The team goes as Flacco goes. If that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, go with it.

Well I would break down all the flaws in your absurd analogy but I can see you're too ignorant to understand facts so dream on little man.....
And by the way, the Cards go as the Cards go, yep to the basement...They are who we thought they were, Losers !!!!!
:dhd::L

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would break down all the flaws in your absurd analogy but I can see you're too ignorant to understand facts so dream on little man.....
And by the way, the Cards go as the Cards go, yep to the basement...They are who we thought they were, Losers !!!!!
:dhd::L
You are so predictable. Anything to take the attention off the mediocre Ravens. Now go walk with the shepherd.
Enjoy 7-9 and a #15 draft pick. :pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so predictable. Anything to take the attention off the mediocre Ravens. Now go walk with the shepherd.
Enjoy 7-9 and a #15 draft pick. :pound:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, those little red gay birds lose again, while those mediocre Ravens move to 4-2 and tied for 1st place with one of the best D's in the league, a stellar performance with 11 qb sacks and a shut out on their opponent.....
Yeah, you make a lot of sense scooby doo doo, if you have the brain of a rabid squirrel....

giphy.gif

Stay out of Willy Nelson's back yard, it's obviously intoxicating....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, those little red gay birds lose again, while those mediocre Ravens move to 4-2 and tied for 1st place with one of the best D's in the league, a stellar performance with 11 qb sacks and a shut out on their opponent.....
Yeah, you make a lot of sense scooby doo doo, if you have the brain of a rabid squirrel....

giphy.gif

Stay out of Willy Nelson's back yard, it's obviously intoxicating....

Lol. Simpletons like you are so easy to trigger. I have a lot of fun with it.

You keep bringing up the Cardinals as if I don’t know they’re awful. I’m banking on the worst record in the league. Better draft pick while the ravens finish around .500 And enjoy the 15th overall or something along those lines. Great win against the Titans and an injured Marcus Mariota.

Good defense, mediocre overall team. Enjoy.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Simpletons like you are so easy to trigger. I have a lot of fun with it.

You keep bringing up the Cardinals as if I don’t know they’re awful. I’m banking on the worst record in the league. Better draft pick while the ravens finish around .500 And enjoy the 15th overall or something along those lines. Great win against the Titans and an injured Marcus Mariota.

Good defense, mediocre overall team. Enjoy.

Yeah, pros are calling them the most complete team in the league this year, but you see them as mediocre 8-8 ....
I think Shaggy has run you a little too hard doo doo......Lay off the bacon bits, it's got you chasing your own tail !!!!
200w.webp

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ravens will have a chance to prove it on the field the next 4 weeks, facing NO, PITT, CINCY, and CAR, 4 formidable opponents... if they come out of this stretch sitting at 7-3, they will have everyone's attention

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ravens will have a chance to prove it on the field the next 4 weeks, facing NO, PITT, CINCY, and CAR, 4 formidable opponents... if they come out of this stretch sitting at 7-3, they will have everyone's attention

Well the Brees Saints have never beat us, and it's a home game.
We already beat Pitt away and although those games are always up in the air, we have HF advantage as with the Bengals...
Panthers away, 50-50
Chiefs and Chargers away are probable losses
The rest are very beatable
My Guess, 10-6 worst, 12-4 best.....Barring any major injury

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Guess, 10-6 worst, 12-4 best.....Barring any major injury

Lmao.

Ravens will be lucky to be over .500 at the end. You beat up on the Bills, Broncos, Browns, and Titans. And you're beating your chest about shutting them down. You're actually proud of that :pound:

My bad. You guys actually lost to the Browns. Fuck me y'all suck.

we have HF advantage as with the Bengals..

The game hasn't even started yet and we already won.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao.

Ravens will be lucky to be over .500 at the end. You beat up on the Bills, Broncos, Browns, and Titans. And you're beating your chest about shutting them down. You're actually proud of that :pound:

My bad. You guys actually lost to the Browns. Fuck me y'all suck.

at least they can beat the steelers .... :suds:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao.

The game hasn't even started yet and we already won.

We also beat the team that slapped your momma and took your lunch in your own house Sunday...
I don't know how Bungles fans survive, even when they make the playoffs it don't matter because we already know they are the 1 and done King of the world !!!!
If AJ goes down though, they're 6-10....But like I said it's just another brown bag post season if they make it..
Ben to AB and there-- he-- Gooooooooes !!!!!!.......Ouuuuuuuch .....
tenor.gif

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, pros are calling them the most complete team in the league this year, but you see them as mediocre 8-8 ....
I think Shaggy has run you a little too hard doo doo......Lay off the bacon bits, it's got you chasing your own tail !!!!
200w.webp
How you feeling now fucktard?

Like i’ve Been saying all along...

Enjoy your mid round draft pick with a .500 team.

Now you can deflect and talk trash about the Cards per usual, which is just stupid btw.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you feeling now tard?

Like i’ve Been saying all along...

Enjoy your mid round draft pick with a .500 team.

Now you can deflect and talk trash about the Cards per usual, which is just stupid btw.

1 game out of 1st place in AFCN and play 1st place team this Sunday in Baltimore and we already beat them in Pittsburgh this season.....We still have a fair chance to make the playoffs, while the Poobird Cards don't even have a chance to make the backyard bowl.....
How does it feel to be the fan of such a hopeless, losing organization as the Cards ??????
Nevermind, I see your anguish in your posts....
:L:tsk:.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 game out of 1st place in AFCN and play 1st place team this Sunday in Baltimore and we already beat them in Pittsburgh this season.....We still have a fair chance to make the playoffs, while the Poobird Cards don't even have a chance to make the backyard bowl.....
How does it feel to be the fan of such a hopeless, losing organization as the Cards ??????
Nevermind, I see your anguish in your posts....
:L:tsk:.

Too predictable. I called my shot and you bit. Good thing you’re not in the NFC West. You would be 4 Games out.

The cards have a promising future. It feels pretty good.

Another mid round pick coming your way.