• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: RAVENS/BROWNS 8:15 PM ROUND 2

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously prefer a different outcome but I agree.
Yeah. Me too. I was really cheering for a Browns win, especially with the way they came back. Have to tip the cap to the Ravens tho. That McSorley kid stood in there under some really tough circumstances and gave them a chance. Tough loss for the Browns for sure.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You been hiding in Biden's basement while Blee Dat was losing and you come out beating your chest after 1 screeched by win over the Browns.....But as usual, you are wrong, our best player won that game with another 55 yard FG....Blee Dat !!
BD passed for 163-1TD and sacked 4 times..........BM passed for 343-2 TD'S and were it not for Tucker, our money man, they would and should have lost that game....Nothing to brag on there !!

Hiding my ass, I don't live on these boards, If you watched the game, instead of your "Nancy" boycott, would have seen what the guy did. He ran in the first 2 tds , had a 14 pt lead, and threw when Balt was down late in quarter, he doesn't care about his stats, how many yards he throws. Guy has twice as much heart as Ray Lewis ever had

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Me too. I was really cheering for a Browns win, especially with the way they came back. Have to tip the cap to the Ravens tho. That McSorley kid stood in there under some really tough circumstances and gave them a chance. Tough loss for the Browns for sure.
we really needed to come after him on that 3rd and 10, but the kid made a hell of a throw to Snead. I think that was the biggest difference maker.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a game. Disappointing result for the Brownies, but I'm really encouraged by the fight.
Yep....while the win would have been nice, most important takeaway for me was after the INT Baker never flinched.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep....while the win would have been nice, most important takeaway for me was after the INT Baker never flinched.

The double whammy of TDs before and after the half could have sunk them too. In years past, they would have collapsed.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The double whammy of TDs before and after the half could have sunk them too. In years past, they would have collapsed.
and they have. so annoying. seems like Bmore does that end of half every time we play them.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hiding my ass, I don't live on these boards, If you watched the game, instead of your "Nancy" boycott, would have seen what the guy did. He ran in the first 2 tds , had a 14 pt lead, and threw when Balt was down late in quarter, he doesn't care about his stats, how many yards he throws. Guy has twice as much heart as Ray Lewis ever had
You have gone totally insane now sonny....Twice as much heart as Ray ????....He ran because he can't throw consistently.....And blew a 14 point lead that Tucker had to save his but on....Also, the Browns kicker missed a FG that would have made it a tie even with that....The safety was after the fact....You can shine up on him all you want but he can't win a playoff game, and won't even get that gift again this year....Unless he pulls out that sonnyblack super man cape you're holding for him...Don't let it touch the ground now bell boy, we can't have Super Blee Dat wearing a soiled cape.....:pound:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be encouraged, they played at a high level to the end and should have won that game...Ravens got lucky with that last TD and you know Tucker is money to win...But the Browns missed FG would have made it a tie game....
Still a game up and I think will keep it into the post....Good Luck, they deserve some....

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be encouraged, they played at a high level to the end and should have won that game...Ravens got lucky with that last TD and you know Tucker is money to win...But the Browns missed FG would have made it a tie game....
Still a game up and I think will keep it into the post....Good Luck, they deserve some....

Like our fearless leader and savior, Stefanski, I'm not much for moral victories.

At the end of the day, the Ravens are one of the best teams in the league and one of the toughest defenses. The Browns hung 42 on that defense and had their fair shot at winning. Definitely encouraging, but still a loss. Just gotta move on and take care of business vs the 2 NY teams they have coming up and they'll be in good shape.