• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Ravens @ Bengals - Seize The DEY!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Bengals are the best team in the AFC North....

giphy.gif

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went from openly hating the Ravens to indifference, just this last year I decided what the Hell I'll root for them. I've never been accused of having great timing.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God Flacco is terrible... even when he's trying. Somehow that bushy browed #%^ pulled off the luckiest streak for like 2 games and got paid 9 figures. What a douche.

Sort of like like your Legion of Boom that turned to Gloom ????
Wison is a scrub without that D to give him all those short fields and 3 and outs.....
Think before you speak, you may not look so stupid that way !!!! :doh:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flacco is back to being flacco though

He is what he is, but this crap of slipping LJ in on plays and lining Flacco up elswhere is hurting more than helping....Troy Aikman spoke about it and said no starting qb is ok with that no matter what they say....
But you better hope Ben is ok because he didn't look good before he got injured and it has to affect his play if not healthy....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is what he is, but this crap of slipping LJ in on plays and lining Flacco up elswhere is hurting more than helping....Troy Aikman spoke about it and said no starting qb is ok with that no matter what they say....
But you better hope Ben is ok because he didn't look good before he got injured and it has to affect his play if not healthy....
he looked like shit

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.

We didn't even need Mixon to play for nearly a quarter. Now go make me a sandwich, sweetheart. I'm hungry.

No crust.

He couldn't do anything til they started juicing him up....And you better get some microwave sandwiches if you're hungry because the Bungals are always the Bungals.....Say it with me now 0-7 in the post, h0m0....:L:doh::rolleyes2::tsk:

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He couldn't do anything til they started juicing him up....And you better get some microwave sandwiches if you're hungry because the Bungals are always the Bungals.....Say it with me now 0-7 in the post, h0m0....:L:doh::rolleyes2::tsk:

8 out of the last 10 meetings. Pretty much the "9 / 10 times saying".

I don't really like back-talk. Just follow instructions. Don't make me tell you again.

Last edited:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he looked like #%^

Well we both know that Opie Dalton won't last, so hopefully Flacco gets it together, Ben gets well and back to some hard nose football....I don't like this sissy finesse crap going on today.....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 out of the last 10 meetings. Pretty much the "9 / 10 times saying".

I don't really like back-talk. Just follow instructions. Don't make me tell you again.

.I know you're happy with your 2-0 start, but tell your momma to settle down a little, it's not like you actually won a playoff game....0-7 Corky, that's the facts....
18966372.gif

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of like like your Legion of Boom that turned to Gloom ????
Wison is a scrub without that D to give him all those short fields and 3 and outs.....
Think before you speak, you may not look so stupid that way !!!! :doh:

This may be quite possibly the dumbest thing you posted.

Wilson is 10x the QB Joe the Fraud Flacco is, and essentially everyone on this board would agree. Flacco had a top notch defense for basically his whole career and couldn't do shit outside of a few playoff games. He also had some pretty good O-Lineman where Wilson not even midway through his career is behind one of the worst O-Lines in NFL history.

Wilson is a scrub? LMAO. Okay, hey who is your drug supplier? Looking to get fucked up tonight!

This is some stupid troll joke isn't it? @HaroldSeattle put you up to this didn't he? That mother fucker, I'll take care of this, you buy the fruit snacks from the store.

Last edited:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be quite possibly the dumbest thing you posted.

Wilson is 10x the QB Joe the Fraud Flacco is, and essentially everyone on this board would agree. Flacco had a top notch defense for basically his whole career and couldn't do shit outside of a few playoff games. He also had some pretty good O-Lineman where Wilson not even midway through his career is behind one of the worst O-Lines in NFL history.

Wilson is a scrub? LMAO. Okay, hey who is your drug supplier? Looking to get fucked up tonight!

Flacco won SB 47 with a 17th ranked D, and Lewis and Reed was gone the next yr....Wilson won SB48 with the #1 D in the league and probably top 3 oline.....
The D carried him back for 49 but couldn't make up for his lack of ability to make one big play...
Since then, Zippo and he looks like trash now....Another flash in the pan run option qb done.... check ..You get dumber by the post !!!!!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco won SB 47 with a 17th ranked D, and Lewis and Reed was gone the next yr....Wilson won SB48 with the #1 D in the league and probably top 3 oline.....
The D carried him back for 49 but couldn't make up for his lack of ability to make one big play...
Since then, Zippo and he looks like trash now....Another flash in the pan run option qb done.... check ..You get dumber by the post !!!!!

1273.gif