• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ratliffe

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys’ 31-16 win against Washington on Sunday night got them through the first six weeks with a 3-3 mark, but Ratliff’s future doesn’t seem any clearer. Jones said those conversations will start happening this week as Dallas prepares for a road game against Philadelphia.

“Let’s just see how the week goes and see where we are,” he said. “We’re looking at what the prospects are of him being active, and we just have to see how that goes. I think I’ll have a better, more accurate reading on that for you as the week goes on.”

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we really need him at this point (especially if Ware's injury isn't that serious) - It would be nice to have him as an option, just in case though. But I like this young group of "people off the street" we have going now. Hayden has been acceptional, Selvie's been playing really well too IMO. Hatcher has been a monster. I don't think Rat could beat these guys out for a starting spot even if he were to come back. If he's healthy enough to play, by all means, he's at least worth a jersey but I don't see it happening and I'd be surprised if he's here next year.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we really need him at this point (especially if Ware's injury isn't that serious) - It would be nice to have him as an option, just in case though. But I like this young group of "people off the street" we have going now. Hayden has been acceptional, Selvie's been playing really well too IMO. Hatcher has been a monster. I don't think Rat could beat these guys out for a starting spot even if he were to come back. If he's healthy enough to play, by all means, he's at least worth a jersey but I don't see it happening and I'd be surprised if he's here next year.

dallas coaches will tell you there is no second string
this is about adding a pretty good football player when he's right to the rotation

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I would like to see Rat next to Spencer. If he comes back and is playing well that would be a good push up the middle. He always played with a good amount of fire too. I was looking forward to seeing him in this defense.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I would like to see Rat next to Spencer. If he comes back and is playing well that would be a good push up the middle. He always played with a good amount of fire too. I was looking forward to seeing him in this defense.

Hows it going?
I think you meant Hatcher but you're right...rat and hatcher would really be nice. I'm losing hope, it appears Rat is a rat and got his feeling hurt. He questioned his re-hab and the team turned him loose to re-hab outside VR...well? seems this guy may have the longest down time from a sports hernia injury in the history of sports

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hows it going?
I think you meant Hatcher but you're right...rat and hatcher would really be nice. I'm losing hope, it appears Rat is a rat and got his feeling hurt. He questioned his re-hab and the team turned him loose to re-hab outside VR...well? seems this guy may have the longest down time from a sports hernia injury in the history of sports

I would have loved to see Ratt Hatcher Crawford and Ware on the field at the same time..... WOW

and I'm hoping we keep Ratt on the roster. Gotta pay him this year anyway. Having your best players healthy at the end of the year is alot more important than the begining of the year. At that late bye this year I think is gonna pay off huge in reguards to the playoffs

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well we do need him right now and the reason is the same I gave BJJ why we were absolutely not better without Ware. Look at who we are playing on the DL. You can't possibly say we wouldn't be better with a healthy or "almost healthy" Ratliff.

Now the other side of that is that IF he isn't going to play THIS YEAR because of injury anyway, then cut him immediately. It's not a lot of savings, but we could roll it into next year or use it on someone else. Then next year with Crawford and Bass back and hopefully having Hatcher along with all the guys we found this year we should be OK without him and need to unload that contract. But, IF he can come back this year and contribute it would be a huge plus for this team even if he was 80% because of how we have been decimated by injury.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rat should have been cut for insubordination....:nod:

Should have been cut on the spot. I actually think thats a part of the reason his "Rehab" has not gone as planned. Dude has mentally checked out. We don't need guys like him.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O

OQUOTE=snookdad;3806972]Should have been cut on the spot. I actually think thats a part of the reason his "Rehab" has not gone as planned. Dude has mentally checked out. We don't need guys like him.[/QUOTE]

He is officially gone, way OVER DUE.....

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hows it going?

You're right I did mean Hatcher. Hard to keep track who's in and who's out these days. ; )