• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank the MWC teams after week 1.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mine right now

1. Boise State- played tough against Michigan State.
2. Nevada- big win over Cal, they worry me a lot.

3. Wyoming- Played with Texas for quarter but lost by 20, weren't expected to win at all anyways.

4. Colorado State- they picked up a big win over Colorado, puts them number 4, anywhere from 4 on down is wide open right now.
5. Air Force- they played Idaho State, and won easily, as expected
6. Fresno State- they played Weber State and won easily, as expected
7. UNLV- played tough against Minnesota who was supposed to improve this year, brought them to 3 OTs
8. New Mexico- put up 66 in a rout of Southern, Southern is an awful FCS team, but New Mexico looks to have improved as they are usually the ones giving up 66 in the opening week.
9. San Diego State-ugly game against Washington with several mistakes, funny thing is you could argue them to be #4 and I wouldn't doubt you.
10. Hawai'i- had the misfortune of opening against USC.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last moment I decided to add spaces to show where the teams are relative to each other.

if we're predicting the future Nevada is in the best position getting both Boise State and Wyoming at home, what holds them back is the fact that this is their first year in the MWC, and teams tend to struggle during their first year in a conference.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here were mine after week 2

1. Boise State
2. Nevada
3. Air Force
4. Fresno State
5. Wyoming(little unfair though they did lose their qb in the loss)
6. San Diego State
7. Hawaii
8. New Mexico
9. Colorado State(their big opening win lose to an FCS team, while Colorado State themselves got dominated by an FCS team, although a very good one)
10. UNLV