• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't talking about you...????? I wasn't even talking about anything tonight...just in general
:rollseyes:

My post was pretty negative - I'm frustrated like everybody else...just not used to a lack of offensive execution

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know I was listening to him live on the fan when he said it. I don't believe that, but if he doesn't pick up a bat, than it was a terrible idea to trade for Garza. He won't sign an extension.

I said the same thing earlier and no one agreed with me.
lol

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Murphy is 4-4 with 2 HRs against Justin Masterson. He wasn't in the lineup tonite. Can someone tell me why?

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Interesting and I remember that season that Kinsler had an awful year and the team was battling it out with Anaheim but then June came and they went on that huge offensive swoon for most of the summer. That year the pitching from what I remember wasn't that bad it was the offense that was struggling big time.

When you think about it that year was not too bad, but I just cant remember seeing it this awful.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes:

My post was pretty negative - I'm frustrated like everybody else...just not used to a lack of offensive execution

Oh hell, I'm as frustrated as anyone, no worries...I'm just talking over the years, a player not playing well than he's accused of not trying, it's pretty silly. (And NO, I'm not talking about Hamilton, lol)
It's pretty stupid because a fan doesn't know if a player is trying. That's all I meant.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Murphy is 4-4 with 2 HRs against Justin Masterson. He wasn't in the lineup tonite. Can someone tell me why?
Ask Wash. He's the manager.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the same thing earlier and no one agreed with me.
lol

If JD truly said he is not getting a bat this season that would be a clear sign the FO is throwing in the towel or closing their eyes and hoping for the best.

But hang in there Rangers fans. All is not lost. Even though our team looks more like the Mets right now it could get better.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If JD truly said he is not getting a bat this season that would be a clear sign the FO is throwing in the towel or closing their eyes and hoping for the best.

But hang in there Rangers fans. All is not lost. Even though our team looks more like the Mets right now it could get better.

Throwing in the towel, we don't even have a DH. And Cruz may actually get suspended, the more I read the worse it looks.

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ron Washington reads posts from this site and finally benched Murphy:)

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No if about it.