• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, shut out again. I think the Angels could catch us, 7 out is not that big of a deal with this team, at least they can hit....then again Puljos went down, maybe for the season and he was just starting to hit.
We'll probably hang on to second

Wait he went down for the season?

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lose to a team that had 3 hits. Another 0 in the hits w/ RISP. It can't get any worse, and if I hear Wash say "we just have to keep grinding" one more time I'm going to lose it.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you have to admit that we made it tough on them in the 9th....if this wasn't so sad it's laughable....:omg:

my advice, not that it's worth anything, is to start laughing....not worth getting to upset about any longer...

we're done. So you watch for the every once in awhile good times.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Upton? Are you kidding me? Go to fan graphs and get back to me.

He's having a down here but it's not someone I was opposed to them bringing in. My point initially was that there were moves that could have been made. Not having any choice is not accurate.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks like me huh? I've given the guy credit every time he deserved it. I just refuse to continue to give him a pass because of the prior teams performances. The team has gotten better every year the FO added more talent to it, this was not going to be one of those years. Dont think it matters he will still be around next year doing the same things
Well that can't say much for JD.

Specs.Toporcer

RangerSince72
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sick of this bunch of losers. They no longer deserve my time or attention. I don't think Wash or John J McGraw could squeeze a win out this pathetic excuse for a team.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, shut out again. I think the Angels could catch us, 7 out is not that big of a deal with this team, at least they can hit....then again Puljos went down, maybe for the season and he was just starting to hit.
We'll probably hang on to second
I wouldn't be so sure. I can think of so many things I'd rather do than watch this team slowly sink into the west.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lose to a team that had 3 hits. Another 0 in the hits w/ RISP. It can't get any worse, and if I hear Wash say "we just have to keep grinding" one more time I'm going to lose it.

We aren't even picking up any bats according to JD Justin, it's over

Cruz could now be suspended this year and Lance is done

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks like me huh? I've given the guy credit every time he deserved it. I just refuse to continue to give him a pass because of the prior teams performances. The team has gotten better every year the FO added more talent to it, this was not going to be one of those years. Dont think it matters he will still be around next year doing the same things

I'm not just talking prior performances. I am looking at this season so far and they're still a solid team despite the injuries, struggles and adversity. They also lost talent in the off season.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nelly is going to appeal and the suspension will happen next season IMO.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better get started Justin. BTW, grinding out isn't working but I bet you didn't know that. lol

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say that although the Rangers haven't been all that successful in their history, they were always entertaining to watch - lots of hitting, usually not much pitching and defense, but hey you couldn't have everything! Regardless, they were fun and exciting and you got your money's worth even though it meant a loss on many occasions.

But this bunch, they look unmotivated, uninspired, defeated. I wouldn't pay a dime to see these guys play. They look like they don't give a shit...I know they do, but my god the body chemistry doesn't show it, and the performance definitely doesn't ...there's no fire left...maybe they all need to get into a gang fight in downtown Cleveland tonight....

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Rangers. Perez getting it done

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I know I was listening to him live on the fan when he said it. I don't believe that, but if he doesn't pick up a bat, than it was a terrible idea to trade for Garza. He won't sign an extension.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We had a hit with RISP, but it was lined single that couldn't score Soto

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nelly is going to appeal and the suspension will happen next season IMO.

I've been reading quite a bit about it, if the MLB has a lot of evidence on him, the union will only try and negotiate his suspension down, no appeal.
So it all depends on the evidence.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say that although the Rangers haven't been all that successful in their history, they were always entertaining to watch - lots of hitting, usually not much pitching and defense, but hey you couldn't have everything! Regardless, they were fun and exciting and you got your money's worth even though it meant a loss on many occasions.

But this bunch, they look unmotivated, uninspired, defeated. I wouldn't pay a dime to see these guys play. They look like they don't give a shit...I know they do, but my god the body chemistry doesn't show it, and the performance definitely doesn't ...there's no fire left...maybe they all need to get into a gang fight in downtown Cleveland tonight....

Agree with the first part. As for the second part, slumping and losing is no fun. I don't for one think they're not pouring their hearts out and not trying. But whatever they do is just not going right. I think a lot of us think that because they're just not doing much good right now but I don't think they're unmotivated and uninspired.