• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you want to trade Elvis for Upton? That's the only way it was going to happen. After his crazy hot start, Upton has been pretty average.
I get to watch the Uptons nearly every night...thank god we did not make that trade. The best part of that trade has been Chris Johnson at 3b

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok what new direction are you taking? Injuries are an excuse? Well it's reality to me but you don't like Wash so you will never accept anything that will give Wash any leniency and benefit of the doubt but that's fine. It is what it is.
He doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt. He's had the most talented group of players this organization has EVER seen. The team could have been guided by a computer and seen the same results. Managers exist for motivation and morale. Texas is in dire need of both. Mangers get way too much credit for talented rosters. Hell Joe Girardi won a WS....

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you want to trade Elvis for Upton? That's the only way it was going to happen. After his crazy hot start, Upton has been pretty average.

I didn't want Elvis traded but I would have included Profar for the right package to bring him here. Ya he has been but he's still young and he'd be great in this heat and ballpark.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt. He's had the most talented group of players this organization has EVER seen. The team could have been guided by a computer and seen the same results. Managers exist for motivation and morale. Texas is in dire need of both. Mangers get way too much credit for talented rosters. Hell Joe Girardi won a WS....

That's not saying much. The history of this organization will indicate there hadn't been many talented teams. Well it's beating a dead horse...so now a computer can run this team. We'll just have to agreed to disagree.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want Elvis traded but I would have included Profar for the right package to bring him here. Ya he has been but he's still young and he'd be great in this heat and ballpark.
The package would have been Olt and Profar....Yeah pass.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the front office actually is to blame for the fast deterioration of this offense. They are being cheap and not paying big money for a hitter. I never thought Murphy was an everyday player, but he's a good fourth outfielder. Mitch Moreland hasn't been able to solidify first.... We don't have a quality DH. I'm disgusted that we aren't loading up on bars! What about that big TV deal they recently signed? Spend some money because we seem to get matched up with every teams ace and they make us look like idiots....

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's such as shame..we have such a solid pitching staff now, and it's only going to improve. The worst Ranger offense in its history...honestly, I don't think I'm exaggerating on this, but I have no facts to back it up...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the front office actually is to blame for the fast deterioration of this offense. They are being cheap and not paying big money for a hitter. I never thought Murphy was an everyday player, but he's a good fourth outfielder. Mitch Moreland hasn't been able to solidify first.... We don't have a quality DH. I'm disgusted that we aren't loading up on bars! What about that big TV deal they recently signed? Spend some money because we seem to get matched up with every teams ace and they make us look like idiots....

:L:L

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The package would have been Olt and Profar....Yeah pass.

Towers was being cute and ended getting what was considered a worse package than what Texas was offering but hey shit happens. I'm not convinced Olt is going to be anything special given that he's about 25 now so I had no problem including Olt. We'd be getting a 24 year old proven OF'er that would be here for a long time so I would have been ok with that.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's such as shame..we have such a solid pitching staff now, and it's only going to improve. The worst Ranger offense in its history...honestly, I don't think I'm exaggerating on this, but I have no facts to back it up...
There are reasons for that. The offense I mean.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to mention we are 2nd in WAR for pitching

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Towers was being cute and ended getting what was considered a worse package than what Texas was offering but hey shit happens. I'm not convinced Olt is going to be anything special given that he's about 25 now so I had no problem including Olt. We'd be getting a 24 year old proven OF'er that would be here for a long time so I would have been ok with that.
I am okay without it turned out. And no Justin Upton is not proven. He had one MVP caliber season, and then reverted. That's not proven.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

probably worst ever, at least slump wise