• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scheppers only threw only 11 pitches on Monday. Actually since the all-star break he has only pitched 3 times.
Yup. There were obviously other options.
But FRASOR for THREE innings? Was he really thinking that was going to work without giving up a run?

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to get OF's anyway, so I could see him picking up Rios now

I could see Rios as a bat to help now, but I'm not picking up to be satisfied with moving forward. You'll have better options later, Rios really isn't something to be upset about missing out on

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
But FRASOR for THREE innings? Was he really thinking that was going to work without giving up a run?

Yep when Cleve had runners on 1st and 2nd with no one out I knew it was going to end soon. Frazior's previous high this year was a inning and a third. He gave us 2 good innings tonite and anything more was just too much to ask of him

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus a guy who has never done that ever. When Evan grant point out you're doing something wrong then that's bad

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus a guy who has never done that ever. When Evan grant point out you're doing something wrong then that's bad
At least we scored 8 runs tonight. This one does sting, but from an offensive standpoint, I don't think it's as bad as if we would have completely died and lost 7-1. Yes it hurt our bullpen, but again this is from an offensive standpoint.
I understand how easy it is to get pissed and "quit" on this team. You just have to take it one game at a time, and I do believe the Rangers will get back into their winning ways. I'm not trying to sound like Mac, but I think this team has too much talent all-around to miss the playoffs.
Tomorrow's game, Yu better be on his game, and let's see if we can get some runs for him.
We'll worry about the A's when we play them. For now, there's nothing we can do about whether they win or lose.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TR Sullivan@Sullivan_Ranger [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]360979172971126785[/MEDIA]"]1m[/ame]
Tanner Scheppers was unavailable on Friday. Bruised and cut left eye and a headache. Details are unknown but Scheppers was unavailable

Last edited by a moderator:

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TR Sullivan@Sullivan_Ranger 1m
Tanner Scheppers was unavailable on Friday. Bruised and cut left eye and a headache. Details are unknown but Scheppers was unavailable

did he fall? what the heck, did I miss something? that explains why he didn't throw

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did he fall? what the heck, did I miss something? that explains why he didn't throw
:noidea: Wouldn't necessarily use this as an excuse. Wash could have brought in Nathan as well.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we scored 8 runs tonight. This one does sting, but from an offensive standpoint, I don't think it's as bad as if we would have completely died and lost 7-1. Yes it hurt our bullpen, but again this is from an offensive standpoint.
I understand how easy it is to get pissed and "quit" on this team. You just have to take it one game at a time, and I do believe the Rangers will get back into their winning ways. I'm not trying to sound like Mac, but I think this team has too much talent all-around to miss the playoffs.
Tomorrow's game, Yu better be on his game, and let's see if we can get some runs for him.
We'll worry about the A's when we play them. For now, there's nothing we can do about whether they win or lose.

Yeah I'm not worried about the a's we need to take care of us.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get mad, frustrated say they probably aren't going to make it especially when they are losing a lot of games, but I don't stop watching and always hope for a turnaround.
It's venting, I don't think it's over....I just don't think it looks very good....the A's are killing the Angels right now of course

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm not worried about the a's we need to take care of us.

There's always scoreboard watching as the season goes on with a tight race. Either way is fine, but I'm rooting for the A's to lose

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's always scoreboard watching as the season goes on with a tight race. Either way is fine, but I'm rooting for the A's to lose

Yeah obviously lol I just hope we don't keep pressing. But offense took a step today

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea: Wouldn't necessarily use this as an excuse. Wash could have brought in Nathan as well.

With two more games coming up darryl? I don't know...If I'm supposed to blame this all on Wash, I'm not going to. You do have to be careful with the BP...with two more tough games coming.

look at it this way, you could use the whole pen and expect this team to win in late innings, which they've only done once all year? Then we're trashed for the next two....if we had a better "clutch" offense, I might be more inclined to throw Nathan...still risky.

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With two more games coming up darryl? I don't know...If I'm supposed to blame this all on Wash, I'm not going to. You do have to be careful with the BP...with two more tough games coming.

Can't play for tomorrow, though. Not in a tie game when your team really needs a win.

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have brought Nathan in either. He wouldn't pitch more than 1 or 2 innings, and I'm 95% sure our offense wouldn't have scored in that time, so it would have been for nothing.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah obviously lol I just hope we don't keep pressing. But offense took a step today

yeah, I missed the comeback, that is encouraging. Let's just hope they didn't use up all their allotted runs for the week.
:D

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have brought Nathan in either. He wouldn't pitch more than 1 or 2 innings, and I'm 95% sure our offense wouldn't have scored in that time, so it would have been for nothing.

I agree it's too risky with the way we've been hitting.

No word on how Shep got this eye injury? Strange

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

look at it this way, you could use the whole pen and expect this team to win in late innings, which they've only done once all year? Then we're trashed for the next two....if we had a better "clutch" offense, I might be more inclined to throw Nathan...still risky.
Yes but we got by with our #5 pitcher, Perez. At least now no more rookie starters for a few days. That's the beauty of getting Garza. Yu tomorrow and what, Ogando Sunday? They should at least go 6 (Ogando) or 7. Sure Scheppers would be OK by tomorrow. Cut and bruised left eye? Sounds like a domestic issue.