• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There offense was way better but our pitching is better than theres

That's right, they had a lot of fire-power, and their pitching was good enough. I'm sorry but this team is not as good as that team. (truly sorry, I hate this)

It would help everyone's attitude if we could actually win a few

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would honestly unload valuable assets at the deadline to pick up 1 bat? You really believe this team is 1 bat away from contending for a title? You can't be serious. Look, maybe they get super hot and make a charge in Aug and Sept. Doubt it but who really knows. I'm just saying don't cash all your chips on 2013. Save some of those assets for the offseason. Real good chance Cruz, Berkman, AJP, and Murphy will not be Rangers in 2014. Need to replace those guys with better ones.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who I root for has no weight in anything. Call me out all you want, it really shouldn't have any bearing on what I'm saying. You could go down the list of people who are here rooting for the Rangers, and find plenty of people who root for other teams from other cities. It's fucking immature for you to say that because I'm a lifetime Heat fan, anything I say is irrelevant to you. There isn't a rule saying you have to like all teams from all sports from one city, that's ignorant.

I know they are struggling, and I know they have issues, I never said that they didn't. But with 59 games left, 9 against the A's who we have a winning record against, the majority of the rest against sub .500 teams, and only being at most 4 games back, I'm not throwing in the towel. I still have faith they can turn it around, we all know what the offense is capable of doing if they can manage to put it all together consistently. They were doing it in the beginning of the year, is it really so unfeasible to think they can't get it going again?
You like the heat...I don't care how immature that sounds. It's the fucking heat. I don't care how long you've liked them. That's like liking the Eagles or the Steelers...

Gonna need to be more than one game over .500 against the A's to win the division. Texas was winning games to start the year with incredible pitching more than outstanding offense.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right, they had a lot of fire-power, and their pitching was good enough. I'm sorry but this team is not as good as that team. (truly sorry, I hate this)

It would help everyone's attitude if we could actually win a few

I don't even think that team won 90 games and this team is on pace to win 90

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The starting pitching, bullpen and defense is good the base running and offense is ugly though

The defense, especially in the outfield, is not good. And Andrus is making way too many errors. Shoot, even Beltre at 3rd is not as good as years past.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would honestly unload valuable assets at the deadline to pick up 1 bat? You really believe this team is 1 bat away from contending for a title? You can't be serious. Look, maybe they get super hot and make a charge in Aug and Sept. Doubt it but who really knows. I'm just saying don't cash all your chips on 2013. Save some of those assets for the offseason. Real good chance Cruz, Berkman, AJP, and Murphy will not be Rangers in 2014. Need to replace those guys with better ones.

He has to get OF's anyway, so I could see him picking up Rios now

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing I thought I say Nathan up and stretching and thought they were going to put him in but they obviously didn't. Did I imagine that?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who I root for has no weight in anything. Call me out all you want, it really shouldn't have any bearing on what I'm saying. You could go down the list of people who are here rooting for the Rangers, and find plenty of people who root for other teams from other cities. It's fucking immature for you to say that because I'm a lifetime Heat fan, anything I say is irrelevant to you. There isn't a rule saying you have to like all teams from all sports from one city, that's ignorant.

I know they are struggling, and I know they have issues, I never said that they didn't. But with 59 games left, 9 against the A's who we have a winning record against, the majority of the rest against sub .500 teams, and only being at most 4 games back, I'm not throwing in the towel. I still have faith they can turn it around, we all know what the offense is capable of doing if they can manage to put it all together consistently. They were doing it in the beginning of the year, is it really so unfeasible to think they can't get it going again?

I like warriors, texas rangers, Milwaukee bucks so nothing wrong with that!

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being down on our team doesn't mean we're quitters. Hell, given the Rangers historical track record, I could have "quit" on this team about 1980....but I bitch and complain and come back for more every night...we're Ranger fans! This is what we do....

Well said.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even think that team won 90 games and this team is on pace to win 90

I'm not saying it can't be done, I just doubt it can be done because this offense was always in question as a playoff offense

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense, especially in the outfield, is not good. And Andrus is making way too many errors. Shoot, even Beltre at 3rd is not as good as years past.

Martin, gentry are good. Andrus and beltre will be fine IMO

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers not winning causes so much in-fighting. You see what happens?

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jamey Newberg ‏@NewbergReport 7m
Wash basically said Cotts & Nathan were available. Scheppers wasn't, despite 4 pitches Thurs & no work Tues/Wed. Surely he didn't say that.

I hope there's a sane reason for this.

Scheppers only threw only 11 pitches on Monday. Actually since the all-star break he has only pitched 3 times.