• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many defeatist attitudes. At most 4 games back after tonight. 9 games left still against the A's. Have you guys even looked at our remaining schedule? Outside of those 9 with the A's, we face TWO TEAMS with winning records the rest of the way, Pirates and Rays. A string of series against the Angels, Houston, Brewers, Seattle, Houston, White Sox, Seattle, Twins, all sandwiched between series with the A's. Please, just have SOME faith. It can still happen. It has happened in years past. 2011 Cardinals, anyone?

Cardinals actually have success in there franchise. But I can still see a wild card spot maybe division but more likely wild card

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone have confidence in this team any longer?
No, not really. Maybe JD should hold off trading till the off season. One guy won't do it and this team needs to reevaluate themselves.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think if Engel Beltre made the bullpen decisions we would be better off

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many defeatist attitudes. At most 4 games back after tonight. 9 games left still against the A's. Have you guys even looked at our remaining schedule? Outside of those 9 with the A's, we face TWO TEAMS with winning records the rest of the way, Pirates and Rays. A string of series against the Angels, Houston, Brewers, Seattle, Houston, White Sox, Seattle, Twins, all sandwiched between series with the A's. Please, just have SOME faith. It can still happen. It has happened in years past. 2011 Cardinals, anyone?
Because they suck as a team right now. Texas is not clicking. You should be worried. Also you like the heat....so why bother.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But look how we've nose dived in every category, the team is getting worse in every area...that wasn't the case with the 2011 Cardinals.
We're going the wrong way, ya know? and it's been going on about 6 weeks....the winning % speaks for itself
Am I calling it over? no
Almost over...we'll see in the next 7 days, then I may make a call. Love to be wrong

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Mac for his career and playing days with the Rangers and he's a really good dude but ya he is a blowhard that I have never ever seen him say anything negative about the Rangers.

:agree: I wish they would get him off the air.

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they suck as a team right now. Texas is not clicking. You should be worried. Also you like the heat....so why bother.

Not sure why me being a fan of the Heat (which I have been for my entire life, just so you know) has any relevance to the fact that most of you are quitting on the team you're supposed to be supporting. You can all carry your doom and gloom, piss poor attitudes with you all you want, I won't.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not really. Maybe JD should hold off trading till the off season. One guy won't do it and this team needs to reevaluate themselves.

We still need 2 OF'ers for next year. I think Rios would be a good start. I don't see us signing Ellsbury away from Boston, or Pence.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He may pick up Rios anyway because he's got OF needs in the offseason, it might be a good time to get him...I've read that opinion, I think it was Durrett

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're right, but we have been a below .500 team for a long time now.

Oakland was under 500 or barely under 500 all season and then just got smoking hot. There is always those few teams every year that just get hot. I'm not counting my chickens though

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But look how we've nose dived in every category, the team is getting worse in every area...that wasn't the case with the 2011 Cardinals.
We're going the wrong way, ya know? and it's been going on about 6 weeks....the winning % speaks for itself
Am I calling it over? no
Almost over...we'll see in the next 7 days, then I may make a call. Love to be wrong

Nah, Cards started strong, limped through the summer months, and had a huge September and carried that momentum to a WS. Plenty of parallels.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree, and have said this many times on this board. One bat is not not going to do it unless it is Cabrera (!), I say we muddle thru, save our talent, re- evaluate at off season, and make more substantial and meaningful deals then...

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: I wish they would get him off the air.

Seems most guys in those kinds of roles are the same tho. Not sure you'd get anything different once you get on that payroll.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why me being a fan of the Heat (which I have been for my entire life, just so you know) has any relevance to the fact that most of you are quitting on the team you're supposed to be supporting. You can all carry your doom and gloom, piss poor attitudes with you all you want, I won't.

I appreciate your positive attitude....don't let us suck you in.

:)

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still need 2 OF'ers for next year. I think Rios would be a good start. I don't see us signing Ellsbury away from Boston, or Pence.
We'll have a better look to what's out there in the off season than now. At least we'll have a chance at Ellsbury then, and even Price. Rios is the best we get now and they are asking a lot I hear. But I'm just bumbed at the moment.