• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But there's something fundamentally wrong having this poor of a record in extra innings...whether it be poor personnel management, lack of clutch hitting (no really?), or just incredibly bad luck. Wins and losses usually balance out ...

I think it's mostly bad RISP, not enough offensive power and bad luck.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But there's something fundamentally wrong having this poor of a record in extra innings...whether it be poor personnel management, lack of clutch hitting (no really?), or just incredibly bad luck. Wins and losses usually balance out ...
You're right. I'm at a loss of understanding.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to hear the Wash lovers explain why Frasor came out for a 3rd straight inning. I guarantee you that Ryan, Buzz, and any other person who knows anything about baseball is wondering the same thing.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to hear the Wash lovers explain why Frasor came out for a 3rd straight inning. I guarantee you that Ryan, Buzz, and any other person who knows anything about baseball is wondering the same thing.

I didn't like Frasor coming out for inning number 3.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe after all the offensive struggles the offense finally shows some heart, and Wash makes another bonehead bullpen decision. I had a feeling when Engel Beltre stranded the go-ahead run in the 8th that we would end up losing. I just knew we wouldn't score the rest of the game. We score runs rarely, and when we do, it's in bunches. Nelly has been absolute garbage lately as well. I don't understand how JD can say he doesn't see anyone out there that will help.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland will lose in the first round. They are a mediocre ass team, that some how gets fucking ridiculous pitching out of a cheating fat ass. Texas is playing embarrassingly bad baseball, and should be leading this division by 5 games....

Oh, I'll be rooting for them to lose in the first round, no question there

they won't lose Bartolo, now some are saying the ones that already failed a test can go into arbitration and say they've already served the suspension.... guys that haven't failed a test like Cruz are more likely to get nailed this season.
Just for another kick in the balls

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many defeatist attitudes. At most 4 games back after tonight. 9 games left still against the A's. Have you guys even looked at our remaining schedule? Outside of those 9 with the A's, we face TWO TEAMS with winning records the rest of the way, Pirates and Rays. A string of series against the Angels, Houston, Brewers, Seattle, Houston, White Sox, Seattle, Twins, all sandwiched between series with the A's. Please, just have SOME faith. It can still happen. It has happened in years past. 2011 Cardinals, anyone?

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frasor has NEVER thrown 3 innings in 10 big league seasons. NEVER. Threw 2 innings ONCE in 2012 and ONCE in 2010.

Way to go skip. You continue to show your single digit baseball I.Q. Just unbelievable.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. I'm at a loss of understanding.
It does seem we have the uncanny knack of having the wrong pitcher available (by choice or not) at key moments....Frasor going 3 tonight, McClellan, and the infamous Kirkman episode in Boston - god I'm still pissed off at that one...

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frasor has NEVER thrown 3 innings in 10 big league seasons. NEVER. Threw 2 innings ONCE in 2012 and ONCE in 2010.

Way to go skip. You continue to show how your single digit baseball I.Q. Just unbelievable.
Gut...he manages with it...sigh...

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many defeatist attitudes. At most 4 games back after tonight. 9 games left still against the A's. Have you guys even looked at our remaining schedule? Outside of those 9 with the A's, we face TWO TEAMS with winning records the rest of the way, Pirates and Rays. A string of series against the Angels, Houston, Brewers, Seattle, Houston, White Sox, Seattle, Twins, all sandwiched between series with the A's. Please, just have SOME faith. It can still happen. It has happened in years past. 2011 Cardinals, anyone?

What's that got to do with one in a long line of in game lunacy by RW.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe after all the offensive struggles the offense finally shows some heart, and Wash makes another bonehead bullpen decision. I had a feeling when Engel Beltre stranded the go-ahead run in the 8th that we would end up losing. I just knew we wouldn't score the rest of the game. We score runs rarely, and when we do, it's in bunches. Nelly has been absolutely garbage lately. I don't understand how JD can say he doesn't see anyone out there that will help.

Wash using someone else may have the game still going, but let's face it...we don't win these late inning games...and I would have very little faith we would have been able to score again

And your right about Nelly....we don't have any true fire power

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These muthafuckers need some Annie Savoy in their life. Maybe sacrifice a live chicken before tomorrow's game? damn

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In case you haven't noticed Brad, we aren't beating anyone.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe after all the offensive struggles the offense finally shows some heart, and Wash makes another bonehead bullpen decision. I had a feeling when Engel Beltre stranded the go-ahead run in the 8th that we would end up losing. I just knew we wouldn't score the rest of the game. We score runs rarely, and when we do, it's in bunches. Nelly has been absolute garbage lately as well. I don't understand how JD can say he doesn't see anyone out there that will help.

Well it's not gonna stay this bad forever

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Wash a tyrant or does Maddux not have any control over the BP? You'd think if Mike had some say it would eventually rub off on Wash...

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh I still have hope and think this team is good. Anything is possible but we can only go by what is happening right now. It doesn't mean there aren't problems right now and the team needs to play better but I do agree with you that it isn't even August yet.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Wash a tyrant or does Maddux not have any control over the BP? You'd think if Mike had some say it would eventually rub off on Wash...

From everything I heard Maddux handles pretty much all/most of the pitching side. Maddux deserves blame as well especially if that is the case.