• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rangers vs blue jackets

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
an interesting game no doubt, rangers have not lost 3 regulation games in a row for some time, nash will not get a homecoming welcoming like staal did in carolina so he better be ready, i look for a big game from nash and the rest....

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AV , the defensive pairing of staal and girardi.... i just don't get it, one slower then the other, one handles the puck like a grenade better, and both suck the same

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-0 rangers after one ehhh period... i just don't see anything good happening here... team is not in synch, lundy looks good.. looks like the rangers are playing as if they have clinched and are playing out season, not to get hurt.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks doobie, sort of tough to watch for me, good to see kreider workin harder, and the rest playing good hockey... even staal had himself a decent game... girardi continues to plays like this we're out 1st round,esp now that mcdonagh is hurt, and speaking of #27, he's an accident waiting to happen this time of year, trade him while he has value after season if short PS.. he has not only taken out himself with questionable moves he makes, but he took out hank a year or 2 ago and hitting zook in head last year probably cost team another run, he's dangerous!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks doobie, sort of tough to watch for me, good to see kreider workin harder, and the rest playing good hockey... even staal had himself a decent game... girardi continues to plays like this we're out 1st round,esp now that mcdonagh is hurt, and speaking of #27, he's an accident waiting to happen this time of year, trade him while he has value after season if short PS.. he has not only taken out himself with questionable moves he makes, but he took out hank a year or 2 ago and hitting zook in head last year probably cost team another run, he's dangerous!
Yeah Pasta, Zuccarello has emerged as the best Ranger IMO, next to Lundqvist of course.