• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say it was pretty even overall, unless it's a dynasty type thing, in that case I might prefer having Pitts, maybe.

But Pitts hasn't exactly been lighting up the scoreboard, and the only Falcons W thus far, is the one where they didn't try to force feed him.
But not one game under 50 yards, not one game less than 7 targets, nd we know that no matter what, Carr will force him the ball, it doesn't get much better than that.
But thats just it aside from game one hes isnt forcing him the ball.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you trade Patterson now or do you think he will keep this up?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But thats just it aside from game one hes isnt forcing him the ball.
He the only TE in the league who had 7 or more targets in every game this year, including Kelce, I'm not sure what more you want?

The point being, he's never going to have one of those weeks where he only gets 3 or 4 targets, like virtually every other TE not named Kelce or Kittle or Waller

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He the only TE in the league who had 7 or more targets in every game this year, including Kelce, I'm not sure what more you want?

The point being, he's never going to have one of those weeks where he only gets 3 or 4 targets, like virtually every other TE not named Kelce or Kittle or Waller
I want him to be waller. Not a 5/50 guy . No one acquired him for that

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure as shootin' did. Weekly 5 for 50 is 10 points where 75%of the rest of the league had to pray for a score to break 5 or points
You took a guy top three rounds maybe 4 ,doubtful4, to obtain ten points. I call bullspit.

Thats a high investment for a 5 point edge, maybe.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took a guy top three rounds maybe 4 ,doubtful4, to obtain ten points. I call bullspit.

Thats a high investment for a 5 point edge, maybe.
You do realize that the difference between say Aaron Jones, who had a phenomenal season, and Melvin Gordon was basically 3.7 pts per week right? 4-5 points a week advantage at a position is HUGE

You drafted Jones in the first if you wanted him, maybe the second...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that the difference between say Aaron Jones, who had a phenomenal season, and Melvin Gordon was basically 3.7 pts per week right? 4-5 points a week advantage at a position is HUGE
I guess. Thats a good way to look at it. I just expected much much more. Honestly, good perspective

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess. Thats a good way to look at it. I just expected much much more. Honestly, good perspective
Honestly I do too..as noted by my previous conversations about him.
But while I'm not getting that kind of ceiling, at the moment, the floor is great, and I ain't complaining.

Carr's reliance on Renfrow is the biggest change in the target share. Shockingly Ruggs target share is better than expected too, although still not enough to matter

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I do too..as noted by my previous conversations about him.
But while I'm not getting that kind of ceiling, at the moment, the floor is great, and I ain't complaining.

Carr's reliance on Renfrow is the biggest change in the target share. Shockingly Ruggs target share is better than expected too, although still not enough to matter
Yeah. I expected 5-7 catches 60-70 as a floor. If im being honest.

Plus perplexed by week 1 . Hes peppered, excels. Gruden calls him the best player hes EVER coached, says hes gonna feed him. His targets drastically drop 3 weeks in a row.

Also. Ruggs usage is what he should get if not more. Hes still being used wrong, but its better. I know weve both stated that. Pete sake use his route tree!

Carr does love renfrow, but renfrow had use last year as well…right? Was it similar? Losing agholor too… i dunnoo just odd this passing game. My guy tells me the first three weeks were an aberration.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I expected 5-7 catches 60-70 as a floor. If im being honest.

Plus perplexed by week 1 . Hes peppered, excels. Gruden calls him the best player hes EVER coached, says hes gonna feed him. His targets drastically drop 3 weeks in a row.

Also. Ruggs usage is what he should get if not more. Hes still being used wrong, but its better. I know weve both stated that. Pete sake use his route tree!

Carr does love renfrow, but renfrow had use last year as well…right? Was it similar? Losing agholor too… i dunnoo just odd this passing game. My guy tells me the first three weeks were an aberration.
Remfrow was used more so than Ruggs and Edwards, but not quite to the level he has been this year. Maybe more so towards years end, but it's been a marked difference, from what I'm seeing/saw. But yes, he definitely was the preferred option when defenses blanketed Waller, and still is. Maybe the defenses are just doing that more so the past 3 games because of the way he dominated week 1? I mean, that would be my plan of attack if facing the Raiders, because Carr can't hit Ruggs deep, Ruggs can't run clean routes that aren't fly patterns, and unless it's the final 2 minutes or OT, Edwards may as well not exist, and the oline can't move anyone, so why wouldn't I commit whatever is necessary to stopping Waller?

Edit, Renfrow had 77 targets last year, right around 5 a game. He had 9 a couple if times, but usually he was around 2, 3, or 4. Through 4 games this year, his low is 6 and is averaging 7+ per game

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remfrow was used more so than Ruggs and Edwards, but not quite to the level he has been this year. Maybe more so towards years end, but it's been a marked difference, from what I'm seeing/saw. But yes, he definitely was the preferred option when defenses blanketed Waller, and still is. Maybe the defenses are just doing that more so the past 3 games because of the way he dominated week 1? I mean, that would be my plan of attack if facing the Raiders, because Carr can't hit Ruggs deep, Ruggs can't run clean routes that aren't fly patterns, and unless it's the final 2 minutes or OT, Edwards may as well not exist, and the oline can't move anyone, so why wouldn't I commit whatever is necessary to stopping Waller?

Edit, Renfrow had 77 targets last year, right around 5 a game. He had 9 a couple if times, but usually he was around 2, 3, or 4. Through 4 games this year, his low is 6 and is averaging 7+ per game
Good to know on renfrow. As far as blanketing waller, Im sure he is......but , is that new? the passing attack was WORSE last year, and he made it work and got fed? I assume he was locked up alot last year.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you trade Patterson now or do you think he will keep this up?

Do you need something else? If not, might as well keep him. Atlanta is shit and he's about the only thing they got going so I doubt it'll slow down all that much. He's gonna be starter worthy more often than not. Seems like there's always one guy in fantasy every year that never really does much in the past, breaks out and has a good year, and then never really repeats it ever again. He seems like that guy this year

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you need something else? If not, might as well keep him. Atlanta is shit and he's about the only thing they got going so I doubt it'll slow down all that much. He's gonna be starter worthy more often than not. Seems like there's always one guy in fantasy every year that never really does much in the past, breaks out and has a good year, and then never really repeats it ever again. He seems like that guy this year

Efficiency is literally off the charts right now though, and usually comes back closer to the norm over time. I say sell high if you find any buyers offering a decent bounty

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing; they keep saying Knox will fade, but he seems to be getting better.

I'm not saying this would change my opinion, but Fort Knox ain't lookin' too shabby.

If he becomes a superstar, do I get credit for the nickname? ;)
I just got Dawson Knox today. Move over, Miles Sanders...I have a new flex. Hopefully, he's the next....Travis Kelce.:D

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am officially writing off Mixon for future consideration. Forever.
2 years in a row he is hurt.

As The Who sang, "Wont get fooled again." Or as Michael Scott said, "Fool me once, strike 1. Fool me twice, strike 3."

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full PPR. I'm thinking of offering Pitts and Antonio Gibson for Waller and Gainwell. Stupid? Is Pitts going to break out?