• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing; they keep saying Knox will fade, but he seems to be getting better.

I'm not saying this would change my opinion, but Fort Knox ain't lookin' too shabby.

If he becomes a superstar, do I get credit for the nickname? ;)
This years tonyan. Td dependent. Catching a td at a 25% basically. Although more promise his last two games. Be shocked if his targets stay there though.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This years tonyan. Td dependent. Catching a td at a 25% basically. Although more promise his last two games. Be shocked if his targets stay there though.
I see your point, but I'm not sure about a Tonyan comparision. Isn't Aaron Rodgers somewhat infamous for ignoring his TEs over the years?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Diggs at 7-10ish
Sanders 7-10ish
Beasley 7-10ish
Knox 5-7ish
Backs 0-3ish
Gabe 0-5ish (and dropping with Manny)

Josh 40ish attempts

I don’t see a problem. He’s been given plenty of opportunity over the last couple seasons, and he keeps getting better. Josh likes him. I used to make fun of him for dropping the easy passes and catching all the dives and leaps.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jsut cant' believe this Deebo going off stuff..I'm waiting for the floor to drop out. Dude is playing out of his freaking mind..and WAY over his talent level, something will give
he is what the niners got to offer passing wise.
Until someone reliable steps up. Deebo will continue to get his targets, catches & yards. TDs have been a bonus.
Dont know if they dont trust Sermon, but they dont goo all in on the rush like they would last year.
He may not have weeks like this weekend, but he will get consistent amount of points all year IMO.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diggs at 7-10ish
Sanders 7-10ish
Beasley 7-10ish
Knox 5-7ish
Backs 0-3ish
Gabe 0-5ish (and dropping with Manny)

Josh 40ish attempts

I don’t see a problem. He’s been given plenty of opportunity over the last couple seasons, and he keeps getting better. Josh likes him. I used to make fun of him for dropping the easy passes and catching all the dives and leaps.
5-7 last few u think that keeps up? Hes gonna get 95-119 targets?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been using Miles Sanders as my flex. It's been four games and his fantasy numbers have decreased each week (14-7-5-4). I think it's time to bench him.
I benched him last week for Broncos' Williams. Wish I didn't draft him. This new coach is pretty whack.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jsut cant' believe this Deebo going off stuff..I'm waiting for the floor to drop out. Dude is playing out of his freaking mind..and WAY over his talent level, something will give
Check out Garcon in the Shanny offense.

I can't believe I blew it. Thought they wanted Deebo on the short stuff and Aiyuk as the #1.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's not going to continue to average 123 yards per game, but I don't see why the Deebo show would stop for San Francisco. Aiyuk is barely doing anything, so the passing game is Deebo and Kittle. Deebo is built like a RB, so he should continue to be a YAC monster.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not going to continue to average 123 yards per game, but I don't see why the Deebo show would stop for San Francisco. Aiyuk is barely doing anything, so the passing game is Deebo and Kittle. Deebo is built like a RB, so he should continue to be a YAC monster.
I worry about how Lance is going to use him if Jimmy G misses time, which is looking likely. That long TD was a blown coverage and Deebo had to wait about an hour for it to drop to him. He was just so wide open that he had the time to do that and still take it to the house.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although, I did just see that Jmmy G's injury isn't as bad as they thought at first

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
josh jacobs catches passes now? after sitting a week out, now gruden decides to toss him the ball.........

nothing like taking a guy round 1, with a 3 down skill set, making him a 2 down back, and through 3 years, really only one good one. Yeah he had some ok yards and a pro bowl last year, but man he was a product of volume. Not bad, certainly not good.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I benched him last week for Broncos' Williams. Wish I didn't draft him. This new coach is pretty whack.

Sanders owners need to trade him immediately if has a big game. He's not a consistently good back and Philly has shown for a couple of years now they rotate a bunch of guys anyway. So when he does produce (he is good for about 1 to 2 big games a year), sell high on him ASAP. Let him be someone else's headache

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders owners need to trade him immediately if has a big game. He's not a consistently good back and Philly has shown for a couple of years now they rotate a bunch of guys anyway. So when he does produce (he is good for about 1 to 2 big games a year), sell high on him ASAP. Let him be someone else's headache
The time to trade Sanders for anything meaningful was the day before they drafted Kenneth Gainwell. After that, the only people willing to invest anything of any real value in him were/are kidding themselves. If you've got a schmuck in your league, now is the time to dial him up, I wouldn't try and wait for a big week, because I highly doubt there will be one.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time to trade Sanders for anything meaningful was the day before they drafted Kenneth Gainwell. After that, the only people willing to invest anything of any real value in him were/are kidding themselves. If you've got a schmuck in your league, now is the time to dial him up, I wouldn't try and wait for a big week, because I highly doubt there will be one.
Traded Sanders and Pitts in week 2 for Waller :D

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In not sure thats as great as you think. Waller blew up week one and has been 7 targets, 5 catches 50yards the next three. He did catch a td. But pitts targets and role r growing. While carr spreads the ball around…. I dunno. Im a waller owner, ao i hope im wrong.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's new coaches. He already has no value.

If he has a big game no one will trade shit for him. I'll be hoping the young coach suddenly got a clue.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In not sure thats as great as you think. Waller blew up week one and has been 7 targets, 5 catches 50yards the next three. He did catch a td. But pitts targets and role r growing. While carr spreads the ball around…. I dunno. Im a waller owner, ao i hope im wrong.
I'd say it was pretty even overall, unless it's a dynasty type thing, in that case I might prefer having Pitts, maybe.

But Pitts hasn't exactly been lighting up the scoreboard, and the only Falcons W thus far, is the one where they didn't try to force feed him.
But not one game under 50 yards, not one game less than 7 targets, nd we know that no matter what, Carr will force him the ball, it doesn't get much better than that.