• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes thoughts on Josh Allen. I was very critical of him. Then i even posted that I thought he was proving me wrong. Alot of analysts stated he has really improved. But did he? Dont get me wrong hes a good fantasy QB. But IRL? When i went back and looked at things.......i started to question it.

Obviously the completion percentage is up. But attribute some of that to some shorter passes, dumps with beasley, the RB's.
His YPA is 20th before today. WIll drop further with 5.5 YPA today.
Hes 19th in YPG at 250
3Td's, 6 INt's, (3&3 prior to today)
9 sacks already, i know he scrambles and runs alot, so that is gonna happen
QB rating prior to today 83.4, after today 69.35
QBR prior to today, 50.6 (19th) after today 40.35

Granted he has 3 rushing TD's and 141 rushing yards, so another 35 ish rushing YPD and a TD

But he played:
Cincy
NYJ
NYG

who everyone has lit up Smoke? or what........hes an enigma to me........

And as for opponents... They are all in the NFL. As are the Pats...who haven't given up ten points until Josh Allen played them.

;)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anyone crowning him. Lol.

His comp. % can be attributed to his many down field attempts last season, just as much as the flip side you're referring to.

Yesterday was a terrible day. First pass tipped, rattled him. He was way off. John Brown could have torched Gilmore all day.

This kid is smart. He just makes Favre-like decisions. He doesn't run very often compared to last year. Again, showing progress.

He has overthrown deep balls early, and this week he went too far the other way.

...yet was still on the way to drive for another win and got his clock cleaned. Maybe he'll run less even more...or at least slide.

I have full confidence. Would still take him over Baker and Sam and Lamar...and Rosen.

Tom Brady was terrified yesterday. Six turnovers by Allen and company, and we still had them in our grasps.

But yeah...worst game for Allen.

ps...we seriously need to get rid of Zay Jones and bring up Duke Williams.
Your D is serious.

Honestly I was watching espn Sunday morning they were all over josh Allen’s improvement. So are the guys on nfl network. Might not be as main stream but I listen routinely.

Really? Over baker?? I can see the others.

Wtf happened to zay? He seemed like he was coming on last year??

FWIW I fully expect josh to shred us!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your D is serious.

Honestly I was watching espn Sunday morning they were all over josh Allen’s improvement. So are the guys on nfl network. Might not be as main stream but I listen routinely.

He has looked like he has improved but nothing special imo. His best attribute is scrambling which is never very good for a young QB. Still last out of the top QB's in that draft, I have now put Lamar on his level and I have never been a fan of Lamar.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your D is serious.

They don't really watch the games. If you really want to see and hear, go to Cover 1 on you tube... Detailed analysis. They do Allen every week. Sure, they're biased, but no more than I.

Zay is not a starter. It's really that simple. He didn't come on last year. He beat up the Dolphins.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has looked like he has improved but nothing special imo. His best attribute is scrambling which is never very good for a young QB. Still last out of the top QB's in that draft, I have now put Lamar on his level and I have never been a fan of Lamar.
Rosen...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't really watch the games. If you really want to see and hear, go to Cover 1 on you tube... Detailed analysis. They do Allen every week. Sure, they're biased, but no more than I.

Zay is not a starter. It's really that simple. He didn't come on last year. He beat up the Dolphins.
Thought he was doing well. But yeah I’ll gave to look that up. Sounds quite interesting. They do other teams/players?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the Bidwell family
From St Louis football fans

upload_2019-10-2_14-8-39.png

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Pats put Gostkowski on IR. Wouldn't it be comical if they signed Cody Parkey?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Pats put Gostkowski on IR. Wouldn't it be comical if they signed Cody Parkey?
Well, if Hoodie signs him, he'll go 20 for 20 on FG's, not miss an extra pt and make the pro-bowl . ....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2019-10-3_13-11-34.png

Barkley is coming along fast, which is a big relief for Barkley owners like myself. I don't expect him back this week but the week following maybe and the game after that seems likely. So 2 more games and he should be back, if not earlier.

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-3_13-10-51.png
    upload_2019-10-3_13-10-51.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 1

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 218579

Barkley is coming along fast, which is a big relief for Barkley owners like myself. I don't expect him back this week but the week following maybe and the game after that seems likely. So 2 more games and he should be back, if not earlier.
He's a freak.

Hope they don't rush him.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 218579

@SteelersPride
So what's your opinion on high ankle sprains? Don't they tend to linger?

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine has lingered for almost six months...granted I'm 40-something, and don't have access to the best PT in the world..but still...
If it were Adrian Peterson back in the day, I'd believe the hype that he'd be back sooner than later. Not sure I'm buying into Barkley miracles just yet.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were Adrian Peterson back in the day, I'd believe the hype that he'd be back sooner than later. Not sure I'm buying into Barkley miracles just yet.
I believe in college he recovered in record time from the same. He's already running and cutting so I'm confident he will be back ahead of schedule .

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine has lingered for almost six months...granted I'm 40-something, and don't have access to the best PT in the world..but still...
If I had the time, I'd make a fake Rotoworld blurb that Treff is doubtful for this week.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride
So what's your opinion on high ankle sprains? Don't they tend to linger?
Yeah they do. Severity obv plays a role. It’s usually one of those things that you can make worse or re aggregate easily. Don’t get me wrong you can play with it, there’s a large misconception that u can’t. But it’s painful and obviously can greatly hinder you.

if you get to a point that with some wrapping, bracing etc you can go. But it’s not totally healed. Likely, not always, but very likely you won’t play at 100% and will not play at 100% the rest of the year till u rest it. The injury will just stagnate or get worse. So if Barkley comes back this week or next. No matter how awesome he looks. I’d be hold onto gallman very tightly for at least 3-4 weeks till u make sure he’s not re aggravating it.

hope that helped a bit.