• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randle in trouble again

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a moron

Former Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle has been arrested for the fifth time in 17 months.

Randle, 24, was booked into the Sedgwick County (Kansas) Jail at 8:03 a.m. CT Sunday on charges of aggravated battery, possession of hallucinogens/marijuana and criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $100,000.

Earlier this month, Randle was arrested on an outstanding warrant in Irving, Texas. According to police, Randle had stopped at his ex-girlfriend's home around 3 a.m. local time, but residents of the home turned him away and called police. He was stopped, and the outstanding warrant was discovered.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's come a long way since his tighty whitey heist.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to bag on Randle anymore. He is making severe bad life decisions 1 after the other. I will be hoping that somehow he gets everything figured out and his life back on track. Then maybe he can find a team willing to give him a second chance and make some money before his football life is over.

poor decisions Joe time to suck it up and make the hard choices to get your life going in the right direction.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think his NFL career is over. Hopefully for him he can figure his life out.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think his NFL career is over. Hopefully for him he can figure his life out.
The guy is really stupid as he could have been collecting a big NFL paycheck. I guess once a thug, always a thug.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Facing Another Felony Charge For Threatening Jail Deputy
Nate Bouda 1 day ago Cowboys 0 Comments

Former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle was back in court on Tuesday for allegedly threatening a jail deputy, according to court records obtained by the Wichita Eagle.

Randle is facing one count of criminal threat, which is considered a felony, which happens to be the third local case for in which he’s facing felony charges.

According to the article, Randle made the alleged threat while he was incarcerated at the Sedgwick County Jail back in May.

Randle’s bond has been set at $5,000 with a return court appearance scheduled for July 6.

Randle, 24, was in the third year of his four-year, $2.349 million rookie contract that included a $188,820 signing bonus when the Cowboys cut him several months ago.

Randle is currently a free agent and served a four-game suspension for violating the NFL Personal Conduct Policy.

In 2015, Randle appeared in six games and ran for 313 yards on 76 carries (4.1 YPC) to go along with 10 receptions for 87 yards receiving and four touchdowns.

Sure am glad we cut this shitbag!

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Judge declares former Cowboys RB Randle mentally fit to stand trial
The long, strange saga of former Cowboys running back Joseph Randle continues

joseph-randle.jpg
Randle was the Cowboys' starting back until injuries and off-field troubles ended his run. USATSI
Former Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle has run into a string of legal troubles of late. Those troubles began while he was still in the NFL, but have escalated since the Cowboys released him midway through last season after a string of ineffective and injury-riddled performances as their starting running back.

Randle, who is currently on trial for charges ranging from assault to drug possession, had that trial stalled recently after the judge in the case ordered him to undergo a mental competency hearing, according to court documents obtained by TMZ Sports.

The court reviewed a report from COMCARE -- Wichita's mental health center -- and heard other arguments ... before finding Randle is, in fact, mentally capable to participate in a trial.

Still, the judge believes Randle needs some mental help -- and has ordered Randle to a mental health facility ... if he's eventually released on bond.

The charges in the case at hand stem from Randle's conduct at a house party in February, where he allegedly attacked guests and then ran over three people in his car on his way to leave the party. While awaiting trial, Randle was arrested again, and faces felony charges of criminal threat for allegedly threatening a deputy in the prison.

He had previously been arrested for failure to appear in court, and was charged with violations ranging from marijuana possession to aggravated battery to shoplifting.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Affidavit: Jailed Ex-Cowboys running back threatens to kill deputy
More details have emerged in the case that led to a felony charge for Joseph Randle

After former Cowboys running back Joseph Randle was charged with a felony last month, there weren't many details available about the case.

At the time, all we knew was that Randle had been charged for threatening a deputy who was "enforcing the rules" at the Sedgwick County (Kansas) Jail where Randle is currently incarcerated.

Randle was hit with a felony charge on June 21 for the incident, which took place on May 14.

The reason that Randle was charged with a felony is because he threatened to kill the deputy, according to an arrest affidavit that was obtained by the Wichita Eagle on Monday.

At 8:02 p.m. on May 14, the deputy said no when Randle asked if he could make a phone call. After the refusal, Randle went ballistic and screamed death threats at the deputy.

"'I will kill you, I swear on my life and everything that I have, I will kill you when I get out,'" Randle said, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit also mentions that the deputy felt "threatened by what Inmate Randle stated."

The deputy "was also threatened by the way Inmate Randle said the threats. The threat was made in a very aggressive manner by yelling them," the affidavit states.

According to the document, Randle had been offered a chance to use the phone earlier in the day, but he ended up turning down that opportunity.

joseph-randle.jpg
Joseph Randle has basically been in constant legal trouble for over two years. USATSI
Randle's life has basically spiraled out of control since he was cut by the Cowboys in November, although he did have a few legal issues before that.

The running back's legal troubles date back to October 2014 when he was charged with shoplifting after stealing underwear from a Dallas mall. Randle was also arrested in February 2015, November 2015, February 2016 and March 2016.

The Cowboys cut ties with Randle after his November arrest and shortly after that, he was hit with a four-game suspension by the NFL. Randle, who made roughly $1.4 million during his NFL career, has been in jail since February because he says that he can't afford bail.

Randle is facing a total of three felony charges in Kansas, which includes a February charge where he allegedly ran over three people with his car while he was trying to leave a party. A judge ruled last week that Randle is mentally fit to stand trial on all charges.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Affidavit: Jailed Ex-Cowboys running back threatens to kill deputy
More details have emerged in the case that led to a felony charge for Joseph Randle

After former Cowboys running back Joseph Randle was charged with a felony last month, there weren't many details available about the case.

At the time, all we knew was that Randle had been charged for threatening a deputy who was "enforcing the rules" at the Sedgwick County (Kansas) Jail where Randle is currently incarcerated.

Randle was hit with a felony charge on June 21 for the incident, which took place on May 14.

The reason that Randle was charged with a felony is because he threatened to kill the deputy, according to an arrest affidavit that was obtained by the Wichita Eagle on Monday.

At 8:02 p.m. on May 14, the deputy said no when Randle asked if he could make a phone call. After the refusal, Randle went ballistic and screamed death threats at the deputy.

"'I will kill you, I swear on my life and everything that I have, I will kill you when I get out,'" Randle said, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit also mentions that the deputy felt "threatened by what Inmate Randle stated."

The deputy "was also threatened by the way Inmate Randle said the threats. The threat was made in a very aggressive manner by yelling them," the affidavit states.

According to the document, Randle had been offered a chance to use the phone earlier in the day, but he ended up turning down that opportunity.

View attachment 136335
Joseph Randle has basically been in constant legal trouble for over two years. USATSI
Randle's life has basically spiraled out of control since he was cut by the Cowboys in November, although he did have a few legal issues before that.

The running back's legal troubles date back to October 2014 when he was charged with shoplifting after stealing underwear from a Dallas mall. Randle was also arrested in February 2015, November 2015, February 2016 and March 2016.

The Cowboys cut ties with Randle after his November arrest and shortly after that, he was hit with a four-game suspension by the NFL. Randle, who made roughly $1.4 million during his NFL career, has been in jail since February because he says that he can't afford bail.

Randle is facing a total of three felony charges in Kansas, which includes a February charge where he allegedly ran over three people with his car while he was trying to leave a party. A judge ruled last week that Randle is mentally fit to stand trial on all charges.

:L

Whyte Lite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a jailhouse suicide in his future

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More from this headcase?

Ex-Cowboys running back Joseph Randle charged with assaulting fellow jail inmate

Randle has been behind bars since June and is facing additional charges yet again

The long, strange saga of former Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle continues. Randle was reportedly charged this week with assaulting a fellow inmate at Sedgwick County Jail in Wichita, Kansas.

Per the Wichita Eagle, Randle was charged with one count of aggravated battery and one count of disorderly conduct stemming from the following events:

The victim in the battery case is 32-year-old Derrick D. Cottner, District Judge Jeff Goering told Randle, who appeared via a video link that broadcasts from a room in the jail into the courtroom.

"The state is charging me for running from somebody?" Randle asked after Goering announced the charges and that the case carried a $7,500 bond.

"The state is charging you with aggravated battery and disorderly conduct," Goering said.

"For getting punched in the face," Randle said, his voice trailing off.

"I don't know what the facts of the case are, sir," Goering replied. "I'm just here to tell you what you're being charged with, what your court date is and what your bond is."

Later, Randle told the judge that the other inmate involved in the alleged assault "seemed frustrated" that a court hearing had been moved to a different date, and "he punched me in the face. I defended myself. I ran in my room." Inmates are "getting antsy" over postponements, he added.

"Well, saying it and proving it are two different things, Mr. Randle," Goering replied. "The state has the burden to prove these charges against you, and they may not be able to prove these charges against you. I don't know."

Randle remained in jail on Wednesday, according to online jail booking records. Including the amount in the new case, his bonds now total $59,000.

The charges are the fifth set against Randle in what has become a string of legal run-ins over the past two years. He is currently awaiting trials on the other four cases, which range from threatening a jail deputy to running people over in his car.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may not be running but his lawyers sure are. What a waste he became.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as I saw the headline I said 'must be Randle again'

https://nypost.com/2018/09/07/former-cowboys-running-back-arrested-for-r*pe/