• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Rams @ Seahawks - Looking forward to this one!!!

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that he was across the LoS so the punt shouldn't have counted in this instance but why do you think it should be illegal to punt it twice? What is the logic behind "it clearly shouldn't be (legal)?
he wasnt beyond the LOS

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the positive Russell can now be mentored into realizing you can throw more than bubble screens, deep bombs, or backyard football throws..which none work of the Rams or a team with a decent MLB. Getting rid of the FO won’t fix Wilson, he is a dude who goes through streaks but now that has slowed down they will be less and less streaks. Just as when Kyler Murray slows down same thing with happen. When defenses only have to focus on sideline plays because the QB can’t throw over the middle on another more than the prayer it is easier to make defensive calls.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speculation this could Rodgers last season in Green Bay... I guess the same can be said for Wilson in Seattle.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That defense would have stuffed him. They had all their bigs up front. It was just the wrong play call for Wilson's skillset. Give him a run or pass option. Marshawn was a very good receiver too. But instead they try threading a needle to a weak WR. It is ancient history though.

Then you tip your hat. They didn't have to send him straight up the middle. But you give it to the beast, rely on him to pick a crease and go get a yard. But ancient history, though so was this thread when I started reading it.