• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: RAMS/BUCS

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has always been a sore loser. But he only does this snub thing with guys he thinks are less than him. He always shakes hands with Brees, Rodgers, Peyton, etc, win or lose but he only shakes hands with the other guys when he wins. It just makes Brady look like a whiny bitch and it's a good reason to dislike the guy. And yeah @The Derski , I agree, he's a total phony.

What a sore loser. You never see guys do that especially a QB and leader...what a puss

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a sore loser. You never see guys do that especially a QB and leader...what a puss
Honestly, I'm okay with a guy that doesn't take losing well and is ultra conpetitive. But when the game is over, you shake the guys hand and walk away, regardless of your feelings on the matter. You don't have to friends with the guy and be all happy and hugs but just show a little sportsmanship.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't help going against a great defense

Nice solid win B!! Team looked really good on both sides of the ball and wouldn't be surprised to see them vs KC or Pitt in SB

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'm okay with a guy that doesn't take losing well and is ultra conpetitive. But when the game is over, you shake the guys hand and walk away, regardless of your feelings on the matter. You don't have to friends with the guy and be all happy and hugs but just show a little sportsmanship.
Brady thinks he is above it all.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice solid win B!! Team looked really good on both sides of the ball and wouldn't be surprised to see them vs KC or Pitt in SB

Maybe it's the homer in me, but I can see us playing the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Best defense versus best offense.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has become Tom Baby. He will shake your hand when he wins but not when he loses. He's a real poor loser.

He dissed Foles twice and now after his own mistakes that cost his team he can't congratulate Goff for a game well played.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Brady is hurting his legacy in TB. It's hard to watch. Talent is there, but Arians is a bad fit.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Brady is hurting his legacy in TB. It's hard to watch. Talent is there, but Arians is a bad fit.
Guys in their 40's don't usually throw a lot of deep balls well. Arians offense is a bad fit.

I think Brady should have retired after the Rams win. He was lucky to get that win. He and BB aren't helping their legacies. The proverbial ship has sailed. At least Brady will lead his team to the playoffs. In that sense he has won.