• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: RAMS/BUCS

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs get to play KC next week, coming off losses to the Saints and Rams. Looking at losing 3 out of the last 4

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least that Buccs secondary looks good

26 catches for 2 WRs tonight isn’t bad
You never can tell who will win an NFL game but if the Bucs play like this next week they're gonna get bitch slapped.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs get to play KC next week, coming off losses to the Saints and Rams. Looking at losing 3 out of the last 4

Maybe. Going to be an interesting finish to the NFC West. Seattle has the biggest cakewalk (outside of the Rams) but I'm interested to see how the Cards/Rams matchups are going to go.

Going to be a weird finish. KC is probably going to be a loss, and Atlanta has been doing better. Minny could be a trap game as well.

Would be kind of cool to see Seattle, LA Rams, AND Arizona all in the playoffs lol. Just an NFC West sweep while Brady has to watch from home LOL. Obviously I want Seattle to win out and thus claim homefield (since Rams would be 12-4 at best if they lost the rematch to Seattle) but it'd be cool to see the entire NFC West represent (outside of San Shithole which I'm perfectly fine with).

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never can tell who will win an NFL game but if the Bucs play like this next week they're gonna get bitch slapped.

That Chiefs D looks as bad, smells like 47-44

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, 2019 Browns got grossly over hyped and failed. Now it's the 2020 Bucs. Although I do think the Bucs are a step up from last season's Browns, they really aren't the juggernaut SB favorite people made them out to be. 10-6 maybe.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, 2019 Browns got grossly over hyped and failed. Now it's the 2020 Bucs. Although I do think the Bucs are a step up from last season's Browns, they really aren't the juggernaut SB favorite people made them out to be. 10-6 maybe.

KC will probably be a loss, and I think Atlanta may steal one (they are playing better) or possibly the Vikes. So 10-6 at worst, possibly 11-5 at best (technically they could go 12-4 but I think it's a longshot). I'd say the NFC West may claim the playoffs but the Rams still play Arizona twice...

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Chiefs D looks as bad, smells like 47-44
Mahomes will outduel Brady easily. Brady is getting fucked up because he keeps trying to pass while looking through his readers. The Chiefs will get their defense together like last year. Brady is done. I'm not worried about the bucs whatsoever.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. Going to be an interesting finish to the NFC West. Seattle has the biggest cakewalk (outside of the Rams) but I'm interested to see how the Cards/Rams matchups are going to go.

Going to be a weird finish. KC is probably going to be a loss, and Atlanta has been doing better. Minny could be a trap game as well.

Would be kind of cool to see Seattle, LA Rams, AND Arizona all in the playoffs lol. Just an NFC West sweep while Brady has to watch from home LOL. Obviously I want Seattle to win out and thus claim homefield (since Rams would be 12-4 at best if they lost the rematch to Seattle) but it'd be cool to see the entire NFC West represent (outside of San Shithole which I'm perfectly fine with).
We would need Minny, San Fran or Chicago to get in to keep the Bucs out Shark. 3 WC teams this year. I do think Minny still has a slim chance though if they can beat the Bucs and Saints.

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yeah, F the Whiners... Always

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We would need Minny, San Fran or Chicago to get in to keep the Bucs out Shark. 3 WC teams this year. I do think Minny still has a slim chance though if they can beat the Bucs and Saints.

Oh that's right... derp.

Well that basically probably means AZ, TB, SEA, NO, GB, LAR and some NFC East team are going to be in. Whoever gets to play the NFC East team as the WC team is NOT FAIR LOL.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC will probably be a loss, and I think Atlanta may steal one (they are playing better) or possibly the Vikes. So 10-6 at worst, possibly 11-5 at best (technically they could go 12-4 but I think it's a longshot). I'd say the NFC West may claim the playoffs but the Rams still play Arizona twice...
Yeah, I agree. Really hard to beat a divisional opponent twice in 3 weeks (the Falcons) and Atl has been playing much better since firing Quinn. I can see the Vikes beating these guys and the Chiefs is a no contest, imo. This Bucs secondary is not really very good.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns were and are still a young team. Bucs have some veterans and an aging QB. As soon as they got Brady they were SB or bust. Browns would take a playoff spot as a step in the right direction

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that's right... derp.

Well that basically probably means AZ, TB, SEA, NO, GB, LAR and some NFC East team are going to be in. Whoever gets to play the NFC East team as the WC team is NOT FAIR LOL.
Lol, although I'm not sure I would want the Giants to sneak in, especially if I'm a Buccaneers fan going there. NY outplayed the Bucs last month and only lost because of Daniel Jones mistakes. Honestly, them or Washington could upset someone with those defenses.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns were and are still a young team. Bucs have some veterans and an aging QB. As soon as they got Brady they were SB or bust. Browns would take a playoff spot as a step in the right direction

Should be an interesting season finish. 3 cakewalk games (Jets/Giants/Jags) and 3 tough games (Ravens/Titans/Steelers, although Steelers may rest starters if they lock up HFA week 17).

I agree if you're a Browns fan ANYTHING is pretty much an improvement. And don't feel too bad. Out of the 4 US major sports, Seattle Mariners are the longest current playoff drought. I'm not a huge baseball fan but at least the Browns aren't that pathetic.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, absolutely 100% agree @Shanemansj13 . Didn't mean that in a derogatory way. The Browns are still young as you say but still not quite there. I was just talking more about the enormous hype the media spins.
P.S. I do think the Browns will make the play-offs this year.