• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders FA

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,771.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, so far.....we traded for AB.....

Signed OT Trent Brown from the Pats.

And we just signed safety Lemarcus Joyner away from the Rams.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, so far.....we traded for AB.....

Signed OT Trent Brown from the Pats.

And we just signed safety Lemarcus Joyner away from the Rams.

Good players but none of them are worth the money they just got. Brown was severely overpaid and Joyner is at best an above average Safety. Thrown in him being 5'8" limits a little of what he can do on the field especially at the safety position. I don't think any NFL team will have a smaller starting safety duo than that of the Raiders this next year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good players but none of them are worth the money they just got. Brown was severely overpaid and Joyner is at best an above average Safety. Thrown in him being 5'8" limits a little of what he can do on the field especially at the safety position. I don't think any NFL team will have a smaller starting safety duo than that of the Raiders this next year.
Classic cd right there.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic cd right there.

Typical Idaho thinking every move the Raiders make is amazing and will lead to a Super Bowl.

The Raiders paid an average LT as the top Tackle in football. They paid an absolute diva of a receiver again top WR money in the league.

Vontaze Burfict is a huge locker room cancer and at this point in his career huge liability on the field.

Lamarcus Joyner is a decent signing but nothing to move the needle a whole lot.

So are the Raiders a better team today than they were last year...Yes I do think they are. The biggest question though with the players they have brought in is how will the locker room function? That is a lot of personality to bring in and guys known for destroying locker room chemistry.

The other big question I have is geared towards the fact that the Raiders have been linked to quite a few QB's in the draft...what does that mean for Carr and his relationship with Gruden?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Idaho thinking every move the Raiders make is amazing and will lead to a Super Bowl.

The Raiders paid an average LT as the top Tackle in football. They paid an absolute diva of a receiver again top WR money in the league.

Vontaze Burfict is a huge locker room cancer and at this point in his career huge liability on the field.

Lamarcus Joyner is a decent signing but nothing to move the needle a whole lot.

So are the Raiders a better team today than they were last year...Yes I do think they are. The biggest question though with the players they have brought in is how will the locker room function? That is a lot of personality to bring in and guys known for destroying locker room chemistry.

The other big question I have is geared towards the fact that the Raiders have been linked to quite a few QB's in the draft...what does that mean for Carr and his relationship with Gruden?
Im not thinking SB yet! lol

Here's the deal man.
The key in getting a better team is by adding better players. That's what we done. All those players we added are good players to say otherwise is lying not only to me but the HOOP and yourself.

No team can have all pros at all positions but you can build a good team as a whole. AR,Williams, Nelson, Grant and maybe Hollywood and Fant. I don't care what anybody saying that'a a hard cover. Trent Brown is young and proved his worth. We pretty much gave him a two year deal. He's worth it man. Can play RT and LT. And on it goes man. A collection of good players.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long has Richie Incognito been a Raider?

And now he's suspended!

What a c*nt.