• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quilting and crocheting

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll start it off. I'm extremely disappointed in many posters over there I highly respected for their silence in the whole damn debacle (looking at you Melb). Was disappointed to see people like Louisvillefan like posts being flippant at our mass ban.was disgusted to see Jenner turn out to be a see you next Tuesday. Bcsooner being a shithead was another shock to me. I even had a lofty opinion of tally, believe it or not, as someone I disagreed with politically but was mostly fair....then he showed his ass. Slick can piss off. Before it all happened I thought Janty and AR were friends. Dumb on my part. Still am pained at time to see AR lie his ass off, and was genuinely disturbed to have heard some of the things I have. Course, there's the smug, pompous trash, like the lying Mono, Starbitch, Buford, Thundercvnt the drunk, Theo the racist, etc. Hawkitt pretending to be my pal and "missing me" is a chuckle. The collective lies and bullshit out of those last few named almost makes me think they were secretly in on things before I remember no, they're just idiots. I'm sure there are a dozen others I'm forgetting but, I'm early into a drawing, my wife is watching that goddamned La La Land and it's killing my brain, plus my puppy is starved for attention. That's about it off the top if my head.

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny as shit that assholes like Hawkitt, Star, and Mono are running the fucking show overthere.

I just took my first look at SportsHoopla.... | Page 13 | Rivals Message Boards

Read the exchange between @Dobsie and AR about Hawkitt doxxing @IrishBlooded .
:tsk:

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny as shit that assholes like Hawkitt, Star, and Mono are running the fucking show overthere.

I don’t trust any of them in power over there. It’s all for show.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, Dobsie, LAW fighting the good fight.

Any thread started by one of us gets shut down and nuked in 2 pages. Them bashing us goes into 13 w/o signs of stopping.

Not surprised by most, they never liked the bulk of us anyway and were always angry little elves. A few have shown their true colors which were surprising.

Of the ones left, excluding those still posting in both places,but mainly hete, how many of those have TRUE relationships on the board? Very few.

Who is this PC31 person who showed up and is basically sucking the mods tiny dicks?

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been interesting how many of the Noke posters have been negative. At least one of them joined here, guess to spy.

The usual suspects came out cackling and pointing, expected that. Gog help them if they ever get kicked out or decide to join here. I suspect most are too afraid of what will happen to them in a non mod protected board.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap, I meant Nole posters, besides NK, Deputy Dodge and a few more.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least 2 of the mods knew about it.

Fuck em. Any mod that wants that piece of shit on their board has decided they are good with trash at their dinner table. One of the best things about Hoop is not having to deal with such a two faced piece of shit as Hawk. Nothing more than a piece of shit coward

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So some of us weren't rivals posters ($10/month for insider info I can get from the same people for $3/month on OP yeah hard pass) but are curious.

What the hell went down there?

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So some of us weren't rivals posters ($10/month for insider info I can get from the same people for $3/month on OP yeah hard pass) but are curious.

What the hell went down there?

So a really long story

On Rivals the boards are split up. You have national boards called Sound Off (SO) a free to post on board, and Main Board (tMB) where you pay to be a member of. And then you have separate web pages for team boards. And every team has a handful of pages for different topics, i.e. football, tickets, off topic, etc.

So a couple of SO posters found a dead board on the TCU page, that literally had no traffic. Not a single post anywhere. And they decided to use it as a side page for invited SO posters. Nothing terrible. Just somewhere for a gang of us that would commonly talk to hang out. Kind of our own little Facebook group on Rivals if you will.

So this page was around I would say in the 3 to 4 month range. And in that time I believe there were 3 threads that really ended up causing trouble. The first one was a thread dedicated to posters that some didn't like a 'I cannot stand "X" poster' thread. And then there were 2 threads that nudes in them. Nothing terribly raunchy, but it was absolutely against the rules.

All in all there were about 2 or 2 and a half dozen posters on there. And all of the rest of the threads were very casual. Talking about whatever

Well somehow, (and no one knows this part) Rivals found out about this board. And once they did they started to ban almost anyone that posted on it. However they didn't everyone. There were a couple of posters (including a mod) that posted there, that dodged being banned.

So the following day, when news broke that a ton of posters were getting banned for something that most of SO board knew nothing about rumors started to fly everywhere. And some that didn't fully understand what was going on. Started to call out the admin of the Rivals Network. A guy named Greg Ladky. Well he had had enough of the whole situation and started to ban anyone that called him out on it. Which led to even more drama. And in the course of that, a couple of people that really had nothing to do with either situation seemed to catch bans as well. And this really fired up the posters and the 'what if' scenarios. About this same time a mod (AutzenRocks) that had been at SO for years and had taken a break from modding due to real life situations had just shown back up. And this happened within about the same week. So him, along with one of the mods (JantyDog) that was not banned for posting on the TCU board were blamed as trigger men for starting it all (again there is no proof to that at all)

Some of the posters have since been able to post again, that were banned. These were really just the 'friendly fire' bans if you will of posters that were banned because of their connection it seems with some other poster or some comment that was made that someone took incorrectly.

But all in all about 30 posters or so (I've never actually got a head count) were IP banned from Rivals. With the bulk of them being the most active posters, and 2 moderators.

And the bans there work the same as a ban here. A moderator can go in, issue a ban, and every other moderator can see it. However the administrator can issue an IP ban that will just kill off the handle. And that seems to be what happened here. The admin (Greg) went above the moderators and issued IP bans, that way the moderators have no way to undo the bans.

So when posters started to get on the moderators to get the posters back, the moderators left didn't have much directly they could do. So it seems they did little to nothing.

And that (in a nutshell lol) is what happened.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a really long story

On Rivals the boards are split up. You have national boards called Sound Off (SO) a free to post on board, and Main Board (tMB) where you pay to be a member of. And then you have separate web pages for team boards. And every team has a handful of pages for different topics, i.e. football, tickets, off topic, etc.

So a couple of SO posters found a dead board on the TCU page, that literally had no traffic. Not a single post anywhere. And they decided to use it as a side page for invited SO posters. Nothing terrible. Just somewhere for a gang of us that would commonly talk to hang out. Kind of our own little Facebook group on Rivals if you will.

So this page was around I would say in the 3 to 4 month range. And in that time I believe there were 3 threads that really ended up causing trouble. The first one was a thread dedicated to posters that some didn't like a 'I cannot stand "X" poster' thread. And then there were 2 threads that nudes in them. Nothing terribly raunchy, but it was absolutely against the rules.

All in all there were about 2 or 2 and a half dozen posters on there. And all of the rest of the threads were very casual. Talking about whatever

Well somehow, (and no one knows this part) Rivals found out about this board. And once they did they started to ban almost anyone that posted on it. However they didn't everyone. There were a couple of posters (including a mod) that posted there, that dodged being banned.

So the following day, when news broke that a ton of posters were getting banned for something that most of SO board knew nothing about rumors started to fly everywhere. And some that didn't fully understand what was going on. Started to call out the admin of the Rivals Network. A guy named Greg Ladky. Well he had had enough of the whole situation and started to ban anyone that called him out on it. Which led to even more drama. And in the course of that, a couple of people that really had nothing to do with either situation seemed to catch bans as well. And this really fired up the posters and the 'what if' scenarios. About this same time a mod (AutzenRocks) that had been at SO for years and had taken a break from modding due to real life situations had just shown back up. And this happened within about the same week. So him, along with one of the mods (JantyDog) that was not banned for posting on the TCU board were blamed as trigger men for starting it all (again there is no proof to that at all)

Some of the posters have since been able to post again, that were banned. These were really just the 'friendly fire' bans if you will of posters that were banned because of their connection it seems with some other poster or some comment that was made that someone took incorrectly.

But all in all about 30 posters or so (I've never actually got a head count) were IP banned from Rivals. With the bulk of them being the most active posters, and 2 moderators.

And the bans there work the same as a ban here. A moderator can go in, issue a ban, and every other moderator can see it. However the administrator can issue an IP ban that will just kill off the handle. And that seems to be what happened here. The admin (Greg) went above the moderators and issued IP bans, that way the moderators have no way to undo the bans.

So when posters started to get on the moderators to get the posters back, the moderators left didn't have much directly they could do. So it seems they did little to nothing.

And that (in a nutshell lol) is what happened.
There were personal vendettas involved as well. Autzen took out several who had no connection to that board and others who stood in the way of him being the big dog on SO...

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The total body count is closer to 50-60 by my tally that banned, starting from that Nov night still happening thru about a week ago. May be as high as 75 now with those that said fuck it.

When janty got me, I was nuked. The only board I could get to was the Bama board.

Add to this, AR and janty "unbanned" all their buds who had previously been banned by Cowpoke or psute or IB. Then " claimed" they couldn't unban anyone another mod had banned, janty in my case.

They are complaining about us talking about them but they are trashing us and we can't get on to defend ourselves, though they could join here to defend themselves.

This USED to not be allowed there, you couldn't discuss someone who couldn't defend themselves but all those rules are now out the window.

And they have spies who signed up here and report back our every word there.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least 2 of the mods knew about it.

Fuck em. Any mod that wants that piece of shit on their board has decided they are good with trash at their dinner table. One of the best things about Hoop is not having to deal with such a two faced piece of shit as Hawk. Nothing more than a piece of shit coward
Go to page 9 of that thread about half way down. Some of my finest work is I do say so myself.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were personal vendettas involved as well. Autzen took out several who had no connection to that board and others who stood in the way of him being the big dog on SO...

Also Mono, and Hawkit were back as soon as Cowpoke, and Toad were banned.

They had the Hawkit, Mono, Star, and the Slick brigade back together. All they were missing was SmittyBuck during the banning.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They had the Hawkit, Mono, Star, and the Slick brigade back together. All they were missing was SmittyBuck during the banning.

However did they miss Smitty.

Now they have tally, ivan and theo in the circle jerk as well.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep.

That's the reason no one will answer questions, cuz people would ask about the "remarkable" coincidences.