• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question About Phillie Keepers.....

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Phillies in an affiliate league and want a little info....

I have Hernandez, Hoskins, Herrera, Williams, Altherr, and Franco. My plan was to keep the fisrt 5 guys, but wanted to know if Altherr is going to have a prominent role and should I consider Franco? With the acquisition of Santana, I wasn't sure if Franco would have a permanent spot.

What are your thoughts on Neris and Pivetta? I had Pivetta nearer to the end of last year and he was a bit inconsistent, but he is young and he strikes hitters out.

Thanks

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Phillies in an affiliate league and want a little info....

I have Hernandez, Hoskins, Herrera, Williams, Altherr, and Franco. My plan was to keep the fisrt 5 guys, but wanted to know if Altherr is going to have a prominent role and should I consider Franco? With the acquisition of Santana, I wasn't sure if Franco would have a permanent spot.

What are your thoughts on Neris and Pivetta? I had Pivetta nearer to the end of last year and he was a bit inconsistent, but he is young and he strikes hitters out.

Thanks

Franco is the third baseman. Hoskins, Herrera, Williams, and Altherr are the four outfielders. Williams and Altherr would be platooned.