• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Tiers of 2014-15 season

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A rookie with no offensive line, no running back and problems around him at receiver/tight end.

You don't have to buy it, you would just be wrong.

Not buying it. Wishcasting TO's away doesn't make him better. Maybe in a year or two, but not right now when there is no sample, your argument has a lot of leaky holes, imo.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you be on a different thread complaining about the officials?

I was. But I was told by at least 6 obnoxious seahawk fans that I should "get over it"

So when you guys get together for your 1 year anniversary of being Hawks fans, please come to a consensus of what thread I should be in.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not buying it. Wishcasting TO's away doesn't make him better. Maybe in a year or two, but not right now when there is no sample, your argument has a lot of leaky holes, imo.

He still only had 12 LOL it's not like that was a boat load. 2 of which were end of the half hail Mary's.

And if we are going to use QBR....He was right on the heels of all those "solid" guys and actually IN FRONT of Alex Smith in Total QBR.

O and Eli Manning was head of Luck and Wilson????

Talk about leaky holes.

Teddy is better than those guys and it really ain't close on some. If you throw 40 times a game, you may end up with a 2 INT's....

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy is better than those guys and it really ain't close on some. If you throw 40 times a game, you may end up with a 2 INT's....

Teddy the potential to be better but he isn't better yet.

It's pointless to list him (or any of the rookies who played this year for that matter) in any category other than "Might be good some day but we simply don't know yet".

....and this is coming from a Viking's fan.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still only had 12 LOL it's not like that was a boat load. 2 of which were end of the half hail Mary's.

And if we are going to use QBR....He was right on the heels of all those "solid" guys and actually IN FRONT of Alex Smith inTotal QBR.

O and Eli Manning was head of Luck and Wilson????

Talk about leaky holes.

A) I used a ratio for Teddy, not a counting stat like X has 4,000 yards.

a) You do not wishcast away TO's because it explodes what is or isn't a legitimate INT- and that it's a real pain in the ass to sift through film/stats to find hail mary INT's.

B) I am not a fan of TQBR, hence I used a traditional passer rating. While true, I viciously disagree with its formulation and view it no more or less subjective than traditional QBR- just a different flavor. We are just going to have to agree to disagree here.

b) While I do prefer traditional QBR to TQBR, I do not believe it in lockstep. Of course I don't think Eli is better than Luck or Wilson right now...

C) You're the one jumping the gun off of one season- remember RGIII? Before ranking Teddy above anybody except guys like Carr, Bortles, etc, he needs another year or two to show what he is; a rookie season is not. Rating Teddy above every one of those guys screams SSS. I will say I think he had the best rookie season of the QB's that came out.

Bottom line, Teddy needs to do it for more than one year for it to mean anything to me. I don't rank Mettenberger at all for pretty much the same reasons as I would Teddy- though I do think Teddy is better than Mettenberger watching both of them- and I only compare the two for their similarly small samples.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers
Ben
Brady

are the only 3 QB's that threw for over 4000 yards, over 30 td's and had less than 10 int

Wilson and Romo also had less than 10 int

There you have it, indisputable evidence!