• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB-RB-WR-TE King of the Hill league

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so... @averagejoe showing us once again why he is way better than average(basically i am calling him a liar)

he has inspired me on doing a NEW Fantasy Game...

Rules still need to be hashed out... but here is the gist... this game will be hosted on this thread... so you just make your picks every week

every week you pick a QB, WR, RB and TE... One player at each position, and that one player can not ever be reused...

there will be 3 minigames being played at the same time... all three games use the above rules...

Game 1

each player chosen faces a league minimum score, and you get a W or an L if your player beats that score...

for example we can use a 20 point score for QBs... if your QB scores more than 20 you win, if less then you lose... I will make it a decimal score so there are no ties...

end of season you will see your record at each position and overall... both actual W-L record and win% will be shown... you can make up any week missed by adding another roster up... there is a max of 2 rosters per week to be used... and any missed week will be penalized...

Game 2

King of the hill style... Using Game 1....
at each position, there will be a streak... biggest streak wins... First streak wins... you miss a week, you lose... and your next win starts your next streak...

Game 3
Instead of a win-loss being entered for each player, you just get how many points they scored.... Most points wins...

OVerall points...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so... @averagejoe showing us once again why he is way better than average(basically i am calling him a liar)

he has inspired me on doing a NEW Fantasy Game...

Rules still need to be hashed out... but here is the gist... this game will be hosted on this thread... so you just make your picks every week

every week you pick a QB, WR, RB and TE... One player at each position, and that one player can not ever be reused...

there will be 3 minigames being played at the same time... all three games use the above rules...

Game 1

each player chosen faces a league minimum score, and you get a W or an L if your player beats that score...

for example we can use a 20 point score for QBs... if your QB scores more than 20 you win, if less then you lose... I will make it a decimal score so there are no ties...

end of season you will see your record at each position and overall... both actual W-L record and win% will be shown... you can make up any week missed by adding another roster up... there is a max of 2 rosters per week to be used... and any missed week will be penalized...

Game 2

King of the hill style... Using Game 1....
at each position, there will be a streak... biggest streak wins... First streak wins... you miss a week, you lose... and your next win starts your next streak...

Game 3
Instead of a win-loss being entered for each player, you just get how many points they scored.... Most points wins...

OVerall points...

Sounds fun.

I am in

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG
And then Milk wonders why i tagged him.
He is complicating a simple draft of 3 players!
:eek::L:pound::suds::scratch::wink::sigh::surprised:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good to me. Simple and milktastic.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be interested.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this kind of stuff, mini game within the game that's within the game based on people playing another game.... count me in