• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB for Week 7

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Herbert is on a bye

do I want:
Darnold against the Giants
Tua against Atlanta
Tannehil against Kansas City
Mac Jones against the Jets

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Herbert is on a bye

do I want:
Tua against Atlanta
Shockingly the falcons arent allowing massive days to qbs this year. The jets actually have the third lowest points allowed to the qb position, teams are running on them.

This is super hard. Tanny has been bad. Kc pass d stinks. Does it matter? Titans plan to run first. The matchup says start him though.

Darnold started hot and has been just bad. The giants are allowing passers to excel. But no cmac and darnold looks like a pumpkin.

Jones no matter what is unlike to throw for 350 and 3 tds hes my sit.

Tua is the one who intrigues me. Miami is throwing.

Most rankings have tanny as a top 10
Play. Then tua, darnold, right together somewhere bw 10-13. Almost all have darnold higher.

I dunno tbh im torn. Logic says tanny. Gut says tua.

If your into over unders….the kc game is 58.5, dolphins 47.5, giants 43.

So kc game more scoring but that may mean 3 henry plunges.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Herbert is on a bye

do I want:
Tua against Atlanta

I'll take a chance on Tua over Tannehill or Darnold here. Mac isn't in the picture for me, just don't think their game plan will lead to be fantasy QB days for him as he's getting acclimated to the pros.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Herbert is on a bye

do I want:
Tua against Atlanta
Likely is no good choice, but I'd go Tannehill and hope he stinks the least. Yeah the Titians will want to run against the bad run defense the Chiefs have, but got to think the Chiefs try to load up against the run as much as possible and force Tannehill to pass, also hard to keep up with the Chiefs scoring abilities by being one dimensional, so I expect Tannehill to be forced to throw. Darnold been sinking, BB will be conservative with Jones and Tua has the least amount of talent of the group and the Dolphins just aren't very good and Tua seems like the type to collapse if asked to carry a team. He's more of a marginal game manager with the lowest ceiling of a marginal group of QBs.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it really is just taking a shot on any of them.

the fact that Tannehil has Henry makes me think he isn't going to throw all that much...except maybe to Henry..especially if Brown and Jones aren't at 100%

Tua has a strong chance to step up. He played well last week coming off the IR and could have another decent outing...I am leaning towards him.

Darnold has been sucking, but got 16 pts last week and could build on that...maybe. He still sucks

Mac has been consistant with his points, which is makes me want to think he might have the best chance of getting me enough to get by...

I don't necessarily need whoever I pick to carry my team, although it would be nice.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dropped Darnold. Picked up Tannehill.

Will see if this changes between now and Sunday.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Herbert is on a bye

do I want:
Tua against Atlanta

Herbert on bye for me, so I picked up Matt Ryan. Not sure he is a choice for you, but this is how I would rank them:

1. Tannehill
2. Ryan
3. Tua
4. Jones
5. Darnold

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me agrees with Tanny and another part says Darnold - - so, toss-up from me. Tua has some appeal against a bad defense - but I live in FL and no one can figure out what the hell they are doing. .... I think their game plans are written on toilet paper and by the 2nd possession, it's been used on someone's ass. ... that would explain the shortage last yr.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me agrees with Tanny and another part says Darnold - - so, toss-up from me. Tua has some appeal against a bad defense - but I live in FL and no one can figure out what the hell they are doing. .... I think their game plans are written on toilet paper and by the 2nd possession, it's been used on someone's ass. ... that would explain the shortage last yr.
miami has at least been throwing the ball, iirc their pass attempts are quite high.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m starting Tannehill in multiple leagues this week.

Cutting him some slack so far on account of a new OC and Julio Jones missing a lot of practice.

I’m also leaving him on the bench in multiple leagues, fwiw.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herbert on bye for me, so I picked up Matt Ryan. Not sure he is a choice for you, but this is how I would rank them:

1. Tannehill
2. Ryan
3. Tua
4. Jones
5. Darnold
^^^^^^^This is my ranking as well^^^^^^^^

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are all doing better than Mahomes so far. LOL
My team in week 7 with so many on byes needed a big game from Mahomes. He has 1 pt for me so far.
He has gone full on Brett Favre right now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shockingly the falcons arent allowing massive days to qbs this year. The jets actually have the third lowest points allowed to the qb position, teams are running on them.

This is super hard. Tanny has been bad. Kc pass d stinks. Does it matter? Titans plan to run first. The matchup says start him though.

Darnold started hot and has been just bad. The giants are allowing passers to excel. But no cmac and darnold looks like a pumpkin.

Jones no matter what is unlike to throw for 350 and 3 tds hes my sit.

Tua is the one who intrigues me. Miami is throwing.

Most rankings have tanny as a top 10
Play. Then tua, darnold, right together somewhere bw 10-13. Almost all have darnold higher.

I dunno tbh im torn. Logic says tanny. Gut says tua.

If your into over unders….the kc game is 58.5, dolphins 47.5, giants 43.

So kc game more scoring but that may mean 3 henry plunges.

I'll take a chance on Tua over Tannehill or Darnold here. Mac isn't in the picture for me, just don't think their game plan will lead to be fantasy QB days for him as he's getting acclimated to the pros.
For the tua fans.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
started Tannehill and no regrets, even though Tua put up more points. I will take it.

Just happy I didn't stick with Darnold, who I had been stashing for the Chargers Bye Week

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just happy I didn't stick with Darnold, who I had been stashing for the Chargers Bye Week

I cut bait on Darnold as my bye week QB as well, chuckled a bit when I saw people pick him up for their bye weeks and he Darnold'd the hell out of that game yesterday