• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Puresteel, Face le us, what to make of this?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Have no who that is, had to look it up. Thought maybe she was an actress. How drunk are you right now?

She’s that redhead on DWTS… I’d bet the farm that not a single soul on this website would refuse to let her fart in their skyline chili salad… even the bots would come back for seconds

Sharna-Burgess-1-696x496.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She’s that redhead on DWTS… I’d bet the farm that not a single soul on this website would refuse to let her fart in their skyline chili salad… even the bots would come back for seconds

Sharna-Burgess-1-696x496.jpg

Fart in their skyline chili salad. :laugh3: Only negative thing I could possibly say is she's over dressed. But still have no idea who she is. Never watched a minute of that DWTS show.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fart in their skyline chili salad. :laugh3: Only negative thing I could possibly say is she's over dressed. But still have no idea who she is. Never watched a minute of that DWTS show.
Lol never watched either… I only know of her because one off-season Antonio Brown was on the show and was her partner.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t mind it… the current group is a mess.

Ben is talking about problems with mechanics as if he isn’t an 18 yr vet. Laughable. His accuracy has been a mess and he has zero mobility to buy himself time anymore. I hope he can turn it around but it’s pretty bleak right now. But if we’re being honest here, it’s very doubtful that the Steelers bench him.

Mason has a better arm than Ben but is a shitshow in the confidence department. He’s a scared little fawn when working through progressions. But it’s a lot like Ben has been playing. No confidence in the OL so he’s rushing his reads & throws.

Haskins… lol. Best arm on the roster but doesn’t have touch, and worst of all he just doesn’t have the cerebral game.
There is a trend with Steeler QBs:

1. Gets his head bashed in on a windshield of a car.
2. Gets his head bashed in from Myles Garrett.
3. Gets his head bashed in from his girlfriend/wife.

:D