• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Puresteel, Face le us, what to make of this?

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying to the Texans or Steelers?

No No No GIF

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da Bears should consider trading Dalton to Cincinnati for a 7th round pick and a free lifetime supply of Skyline Chili for Burrow. Although I'm not sure Dalton's worth a 7th rounder.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t mind it… the current group is a mess.

Ben is talking about problems with mechanics as if he isn’t an 18 yr vet. Laughable. His accuracy has been a mess and he has zero mobility to buy himself time anymore. I hope he can turn it around but it’s pretty bleak right now. But if we’re being honest here, it’s very doubtful that the Steelers bench him.

Mason has a better arm than Ben but is a shitshow in the confidence department. He’s a scared little fawn when working through progressions. But it’s a lot like Ben has been playing. No confidence in the OL so he’s rushing his reads & throws.

Haskins… lol. Best arm on the roster but doesn’t have touch, and worst of all he just doesn’t have the cerebral game.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just picture this, the time could come where Puresteel, Face le us, and myself could be waving a towel and cheering on the Rocket!.........together!
Only if we meet in a crowded public place. I will not be fooled into being trapped in your basement like @DirtDirtDirt

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t mind it… the current group is a mess.

Ben is talking about problems with mechanics as if he isn’t an 18 yr vet. Laughable. His accuracy has been a mess and he has zero mobility to buy himself time anymore. I hope he can turn it around but it’s pretty bleak right now. But if we’re being honest here, it’s very doubtful that the Steelers bench him.

Mason has a better arm than Ben but is a shitshow in the confidence department. He’s a scared little fawn when working through progressions. But it’s a lot like Ben has been playing. No confidence in the OL so he’s rushing his reads & throws.

Haskins… lol. Best arm on the roster but doesn’t have touch, and worst of all he just doesn’t have the cerebral game.

As a completely unbiased NFL fan that would never talk trash about any teams I think the Steelers current mess is just fine. If it's broke don't fix it for two more years.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shiiit not gonna lie man, at this point Dalton is looking more like Sharna Burgess to me…

:pound:

Have no who that is, had to look it up. Thought maybe she was an actress. How drunk are you right now?