• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PSU adds Notre Dame transfer RB CJ Holmes

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was recruited at WR by the staff out of HS in the 2017 class, signed with Notre Dame instead. Had 8 carries for 32 yards last season. Got kicked off the team for shoplifting some clothes and is now at PSU as a walk on. Not eligible to play this year because he's transferring from another D1 program. Wouldn't surprise me to see him get a scholly in 19-20 when he'll be eligible to play if he can get his off-field business together. This is a good add, he's a talented player. Will be interesting to see where the staff puts him, he's played WR, RB, and DB in HS but I'd imagine the staff sees him as RB depth at this point.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see him adding depth at safety, LB if he takes off in our weight program, WR or RB (depending on how many we take this year). Kid is an athlete, you take him as a walk on all day long and figure it out

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see him adding depth at safety, LB if he takes off in our weight program, WR or RB (depending on how many we take this year). Kid is an athlete, you take him as a walk on all day long and figure it out

If they don't land Cain at RB this year, you think they stick him at RB and shut down RB recruiting for 2019 and focus on Tyree and Lloyd for 2020?