• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pronger's visor

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of you think this is going to effect Pronger's game wearing a visor? I'm not too familiar how a visor has any impact on seeing the puck with or without a visor. I'm sure Prongs is not looking forward to wearing one. However, he should be grateful that his eye injury did not end his career yesterday. I did see a replay today. All I could think was "holy shit I hope he is okay." it looked awful and those of you who actually saw the game live, I cannot imagine what your mind was going through at the time. I love Prongs and I know he has no say in the matter at this time in regard to wearing a visor, but I really hope he realizes he is very lucky this time, he should not even think twice about the visor. It will take time for adjustment I'm sure. Get well my man! Go Flyers!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Keith Jones saying they fog up easily, which would be a bitch.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Keith Jones saying they fog up easily, which would be a bitch.

It's probably the same feel like wearing ski goggles. I hate wearing them for the fact of fogging up. Then again, when the snow makers are running and the snow is blasting in your face you cannot see dick. I know it will probably suck for awhile for Prongs, hopefully he will adjust and do fine.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably the same feel like wearing ski goggles. I hate wearing them for the fact of fogging up. Then again, when the snow makers are running and the snow is blasting in your face you cannot see dick. I know it will probably suck for awhile for Prongs, hopefully he will adjust and do fine.

I am sure he'll be happy to be playing, and will get over it. As long as he is okay.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The visors today are far superior to when they first came out and rarely fog up...sure hasn't hindered the play of a lot of the other stars out there. Keith Jones hasn't played in a long time so he wouldn't know....man I'm getting old too..haha!

IMO everyone would wear one but its hard to put one on now because you look like a pussy and would hear it from the other tough guys. The swedes don't give a shit because they don't carry that tough guy stigma. So hopefully Pronger now has his get out of jail free card to play and wears one from now on. Its easier for guys who come into the league wearing one that's for sure.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm indifferent. If he wants to wear one after his injury has healed....great. If not....great. I just want the guy back on the ice and whatever it takes to get him there is cool with me.

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wear a visor and there so advanced now that they don't even really fog up anymore.....maybe gets a lil wet from sweat and ice but thats about it!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The glare annoys me. Anything in front of my face bugs me out. Messes with my peripheral.