• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Projected Lev Bell contract

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Pro football focuse

BellFAContract-1024x576.png

7. LE’VEON BELL
After sitting out all of 2018, veteran running back Le’Veon Bell will return to the NFL after resetting the market with his contract. He earned 71.0-plus overall grades in all five seasons he’s played in the NFL, including a career-high 89.7 mark in 2015.

From Jason:

“Bell comes with all kinds of red flags. He has had past injuries. He has had off the field suspensions. Nobody knows what kind of shape he is in. He has a lot of miles on his tires from his use in Pittsburgh. But he is dynamic and the best offensive talent that will be available this year. Given the amount of cap space a few teams have this year and how desperate those teams may be expecting someone to match his price but with a backloaded contract to give the team some added protection.”

Projection: Four years, $60 million, $33 million GTD

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than likely he gets a contract that is a series of 1 year team options that get guaranteed at the start of each season no way anyone gives him 33 GTD he carries way to much risk.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than likely he gets a contract that is a series of 1 year team options that get guaranteed at the start of each season no way anyone gives him 33 GTD he carries way to much risk.
you mean basically what pgh offereD? he wont sign that. and pittsburgh was scolded for that offer, even though it had 30+ in guarantees the first 2 years

i may be off a bit on the pgh contract money, i am going off memory

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean basically what pgh offereD? he wont sign that. and pittsburgh was scolded for that offer, even though it had 30+ in guarantees the first 2 years

i may be off a bit on the pgh contract money, i am going off memory

Yup in hind sight he should have taken their offer(Even though it was BS) or just played under the tag. 2018 didn't do him any favors.

The Steelers line made a plodder like Conner look like a top RB

He's going to be 27 1/2 when the season starts and patient runners like Bell tend to fall off the RB cliff early

A year away from football means increased injury risk at least for the early part of the season

He has drug and attitude issues

Running backs have not looked like a good salary cap investment Gurley is probably the best and even his contract is getting scrutiny. David Johnson under performed/injured, Jerrick Mckinnion Injured(and is a bad football player anyways), Devonta Freeman Injured.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll get some money but won't get more than 2 years.

The NFL has been flooded with good to great running backs the past four years and they are coming in on rookie contracts and playing well.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts should sign him

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that projected contract is about what him and his jagoff agent rejected over a year ago. now he is one year older, 14.4M poorer and a year and a half out of football. Drug problems, injury problems, attitude problems...some team would be insane to offer this shitbird that kind of money.(but someone will) What did Gurley contribute to the last Super bowl? that's what you get with these super high paid RBs. I personally hope he wrecks on his jet ski and breaks his fucking neck.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that projected contract is about what him and his jagoff agent rejected over a year ago. now he is one year older, 14.4M poorer and a year and a half out of football. Drug problems, injury problems, attitude problems...some team would be insane to offer this shitbird that kind of money.(but someone will) What did Gurley contribute to the last Super bowl? that's what you get with these super high paid RBs. I personally hope he wrecks on his jet ski and breaks his fucking neck.
geeze

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's gonna be a joy watching him bring his mayhem to whichever team he signs with. thank GOD he'll be another team's problem next season and beyond.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Pro football focuse

BellFAContract-1024x576.png

7. LE’VEON BELL
After sitting out all of 2018, veteran running back Le’Veon Bell will return to the NFL after resetting the market with his contract. He earned 71.0-plus overall grades in all five seasons he’s played in the NFL, including a career-high 89.7 mark in 2015.

From Jason:

“Bell comes with all kinds of red flags. He has had past injuries. He has had off the field suspensions. Nobody knows what kind of shape he is in. He has a lot of miles on his tires from his use in Pittsburgh. But he is dynamic and the best offensive talent that will be available this year. Given the amount of cap space a few teams have this year and how desperate those teams may be expecting someone to match his price but with a backloaded contract to give the team some added protection.”

Projection: Four years, $60 million, $33 million GTD
Seahawks?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno they drafted penny, and still ran whats his face into the ground
I think Penny will be better this coming season, but I think Bell would fit in nicely with the Hawks. The Hawks still have Carson.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Penny will be better this coming season, but I think Bell would fit in nicely with the Hawks. The Hawks still have Carson.
I actually think oennny is a bust and was about a 2-3 round reach on draft day

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll agree with everything you said but for the last four words, seems a touch extreme. He can just float away into oblivion for all I care, but I really don't sit here hoping the douchenozzle breaks his neck.