• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prisco column on Russell Wilson

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But since his defense delivered, it's not a problem, Wilson is elite now! Sarcasm, in case anyone is so daft.

Given my screen name I should be able to detect sarcasm. I'm beginning to think that next year is a crucial one to watch in Kaep's development, I'm not disappointed in his development so far.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
But since his defense delivered, it's not a problem, Wilson is elite now! Sarcasm, in case anyone is so daft.

Neither one of them really elevated their game this season... With that said, neither one of them really had the dreaded sophmore slump kind of year either...

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Once Wilson is a SB winning QB, it'll be hard to get rid of him, which is the reason I'm rooting for Seattle in the SB

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Wilson is a SB winning QB, it'll be hard to get rid of him, which is the reason I'm rooting for Seattle in the SB

I like Wilson. Seems like a good dude. Love his football instincts. Seems to have that 'thing' great QB's have.

However, inside the pocket, the dude sucks. And his height becomes a major liability. The simple fact that he rolls to his right EVERYTIME he feels pressure is why we kept him in check in the NFCCC. (thanks Arizona, for the game tape). He'll get better because he's that type of guy, but his size and arm are nowhere near Kap's physical abilities.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, and then he can request a Jim Flacco salary.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's Jim Flacco?

Jim's the interception and fumble prone QB of the Ravens. Joe is the SB winning, strong arm TD-throwing QB of the Ravens. They really should never let Jim play, he's not an NFL talent. Kind of how Mitt Stafford lives to side arm passes that don't need it and Matt can sling it and fake a spike for a QB rushing TD.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like Wilson. Seems like a good dude. Love his football instincts. Seems to have that 'thing' great QB's have.

However, inside the pocket, the dude sucks. And his height becomes a major liability. The simple fact that he rolls to his right EVERYTIME he feels pressure is why we kept him in check in the NFCCC. (thanks Arizona, for the game tape). He'll get better because he's that type of guy, but his size and arm are nowhere near Kap's physical abilities.

and that's good for us assuming................Kaep keeps improving himself? specifically, his OWN passing skills, not running. have no doubt Kaep will improve so the question is really how much?

not improved because he has 5 seconds to throw, not improved because he has good blocking RB's and TE's, not improved because he has receivers with wide catch radius', not improved because his receiver is quick and 5 yards open, not because the play call is perfect, but starting with himself.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one has to worry about Russell Wilson not getting paid boatloads of money by the Seahawks, he owns this town, win or lose, but if it's a win it will be over the top. The guy could go club every salmon to death in the state, topple the space needle, say that he hates Nirvana, say "Nuke the whales" after every game instead of "Go Hawks" and the town would still love him. They're thinking of giving him the right to take every virgin in the city if they win the super bowl. That's how much they love him, and don't dare suggest that he's anything other than a top 5 quarterback or you'll be ostracized.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one has to worry about Russell Wilson not getting paid boatloads of money by the Seahawks, he owns this town, win or lose, but if it's a win it will be over the top. The guy could go club every salmon to death in the state, topple the space needle, say that he hates Nirvana, say "Nuke the whales" after every game instead of "Go Hawks" and the town would still love him. They're thinking of giving him the right to take every virgin in the city if they win the super bowl. That's how much they love him, and don't dare suggest that he's anything other than a top 5 quarterback or you'll be ostracized.

Would he ruin their cap? How about timing - even if he loses, despite getting ousted in the divisional round last year (versus Kaepernick's NFCC this year), he went to the SB more closely to contract extension negotiations (unless Kaepernick waits and gets to the SB next year).

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's strange. I don't dislike Wilson. he is a good guy and a good example. But for some reason I can't stand listening to him talk. Besides him being a Seahawk and me being bitter about that game. He is a little too cliche for my taste, although I guess it is good because it evens out the Sherman factor.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's strange. I don't dislike Wilson. he is a good guy and a good example. But for some reason I can't stand listening to him talk. Besides him being a Seahawk and me being bitter about that game. He is a little too cliche for my taste, although I guess it is good because it evens out the Sherman factor.

I know what you mean. I'm still waiting for a camera to be left on by accident and catch him pushing a kid on crutches down so he can talk to the nurse he is cheating on his wife with while doing coke at a charity event... Too much?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim's the interception and fumble prone QB of the Ravens. Joe is the SB winning, strong arm TD-throwing QB of the Ravens. They really should never let Jim play, he's not an NFL talent. Kind of how Mitt Stafford lives to side arm passes that don't need it and Matt can sling it and fake a spike for a QB rushing TD.

Im so sick of Mitt Stafford. What pissed me off the most was when he ate his brother.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wilson himself is fine, a little too cliche, and he doesn't really say much. But the people here have really started worshipping him.