• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prince Limited and Anthony Miller Full Practice on Wednesday

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tolliver did a surprisingly good job versus a talented Tampa Bay WR corp. However, having Prince back will be nice and it appears that he's on track for that.

With a full practice already under his belt on Wednesday - it appears to be a near certainty that Miller will be out there. Kid's a gamer and I'm looking forward to his first breakout game.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears are going to destroy the Dolphins. The Dolphins' offensive line is completely decimated with injuries. Tannehil may not make it out alive.

If there's ever a game where Howard could make a major impact, it'll be this one.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears are going to destroy the Dolphins. The Dolphins' offensive line is completely decimated with injuries. Tannehil may not make it out alive.

If there's ever a game where Howard could make a major impact, it'll be this one.

Too many people believe this, which makes me scared.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I'd certainly pick us to win. However, the last road game where we felt like we'd leave a QB for dead and blow a team out? We VERY nearly shit the bed in Arizona. lol

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, fans can be cocky. If players felt the same thing, I would worry too. I think this team wants to prove it every game they play though.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this much, if Trubisky can have a solid game tomorrow, then I think he's really taking that next step we've all been hoping for. Unlike the Bucs, the Fins have a decent secondary. I don't think our receivers are going to be so wide open like they were in the previous game. Mitch will need to thread a few needles.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this much, if Trubisky can have a solid game tomorrow, then I think he's really taking that next step we've all been hoping for. Unlike the Bucs, the Fins have a decent secondary. I don't think our receivers are going to be so wide open like they were in the previous game. Mitch will need to thread a few needles.

How Mitch handles pressure is the key. Any NFL QB will play great when there's no pressure and wide open receivers. Can Mitch go through his reads under pressure and make the right decisions? So far it's been "no". And that Tampa game didn't prove anything.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fins have an under the radar good defense. It's a road test for our young QB. No doubt.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, fans can be cocky. If players felt the same thing, I would worry too. I think this team wants to prove it every game they play though.

You two gave me hope when there was despair. Light when there was darkness. Assurance when there was despondency.

And now I feel the pain of a thousand knives.

Don't you ever put this pain on me again Ricky Bobbies.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two gave me hope when there was despair. Light when there was darkness. Assurance when there was despondency.

And now I feel the pain of a thousand knives.

Don't you ever put this pain on me again Ricky Bobbies.
The Bears did this! No me!!!!!