• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pretty clear and telling graph about Mr and Mr Al Golden

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his career may be torched soon if he cant find a way to break up with his boy friend.

Graph represents some key defensive ranks in the acc vs acc competition. Throwing out games like savanna state (and bloswouts like louisville, nd and ksu), starting with shannons last year. PSU almost stole this duo from us, oh damn. Thanx to that debacle of professionalism, and his inability to even let his recruits know what was going on, we have lost 5 quality recruits. What was a top 3 class just over a week ago is now in freefall, AND WE DIDNT EVEN GET TO LOSE THIS COUPLE FROM HELL!!!

29msuty.jpg

Http://sebastianpub.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/no-d-in-coral-gables/

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its his recruiting.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit I don't get this Golden has been working from under a dark cloud, now he has sanctions he is working through and he has put a decent a team on the field. If it weren't for injuries he probably would have been a lot more successful this year but when you aren't at full scholarship numbers then depth takes a big hit.

He turned down Penn State showing he is loyal I really think the dude deserves a little more respect from his own fans.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit I don't get this Golden has been working from under a dark cloud, now he has sanctions he is working through and he has put a decent a team on the field. If it weren't for injuries he probably would have been a lot more successful this year but when you aren't at full scholarship numbers then depth takes a big hit.

He turned down Penn State showing he is loyal I really think the dude deserves a little more respect from his own fans.

:wtf:

lane kiffen did better under heavy sanctions. Fired.

Yes, he has great talent, and cant do shit with it.

Georgia had worse injuries...

Only reason he didnt go to psu was because they didnt want his bff. Dude is willing to torch his career for that guy. Why?

Golden himself may be a great coach, but it is clear the only way to get rid of "no D 'Onofrio" is to get rid of golden. He must get a hell of a check if he gets fired cuz he doesnt seem to give a fuck. Unless a miracle happens next season he be gone if still unwilling to replace his dc.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I get your point. But trying to make sense of that graph gave me a headache...

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your defense looks lost 75-80% of the time, its coaching.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your defense looks lost 75-80% of the time, its coaching.

Gotta get back to being Thug U and get the swagger back. Worst thing that could have happened to U football was when the school decided to clean up its act.