• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pressure is on Kansas City

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes throws 7 touchdowns today, you fucking heathens.

Mostly because I will be in attendance today.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Thursday Sammy Watkins told a reporter that the team and the coaching staff were nervous this week.

It would not surprise me if the Chiefs look ugly early on in this one with their nerves

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember a championships game with this much uncertainty. All the cards read KC, they have been dominant all year. But there is the Andy Reid factor that can't be dismissed. Next you have a running game that appears unstoppable facing a poor run defense. So KC has little choice but to crowd the box with run blitzes, this could open up big plays as Tannehil certainly has shown to be capable in his few opportunities Titans could very sell control the clock and limit Mahomes' chances, there could be 2 punts the entire game.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember a championships game with this much uncertainty. All the cards read KC, they have been dominant all year. But there is the Andy Reid factor that can't be dismissed. Next you have a running game that appears unstoppable facing a poor run defense. So KC has little choice but to crowd the box with run blitzes, this could open up big plays as Tannehil certainly has shown to be capable in his few opportunities Titans could very sell control the clock and limit Mahomes' chances, there could be 2 punts the entire game.
As long as the Titans have them both, I'm ok with this.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if the game went into overtime, Titans won the coin toss, and drove down the field for a touchdown without the Chiefs touching the ball.

Don't have anything against the Chiefs but that would be epic meltdown territory.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if the game went into overtime, Titans won the coin toss, and drove down the field for a touchdown without the Chiefs touching the ball.

Don't have anything against the Chiefs but that would be epic meltdown territory.
Shut that whore mouth- I don’t need to see that twice in person

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you told KC at the start of the season they would host the Titans in the AFC Championship game, most would dance naked in the streets at the thought. It's been over 50 years since they've been in the big dance and Andy Reed's track record ain't so good in these games. Pressure will be huge tomorrow and will sit squarely on Andy.

Neither way....I'm pulling for the AFC in this years Super Bowl

Agreed.. I'll root for whatever AFC team represents. 49ers fans are disgustingly annoying, and bitch boy Rodgers needs to die in a fire.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.. I'll root for whatever AFC team represents. 49ers fans are disgustingly annoying, and bitch boy Rodgers needs to die in a fire.
Yep, my feelings as well. Almost have to puke cheering for the Niners this week but it's the less stinky of two piles of dogshit.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, my feelings as well. Almost have to puke cheering for the Niners this week but it's the less stinky of two piles of dogshit.

Yah I dunno man. Hardouche isn't with the 49ers any longer, but Jed 'trustfund' York needs to die in a fire as well. I used to root for the 9ers when I was growing up (outside of the Hawks) because my Dad grew up with them (no Seattle team at the time). Sad that a bunch of douchenozzle fans ruined it for me. I still root for the Cards, and Rams fans have always had a good attitude IMO. Some fun rivalries with Rams fans on ESPN forums (lol that was a thing) back in the Holmgren and PENIS FACE Martz era.

Anyway, media ABSOLUTELY wants Chiefs vs. Packers. New vs. Old (Mahomes vs. Rodgers and Matt LaFleur vs. Reid), likely HIGH scoring, two huge markets with a TON of history.

So fuck the media.. give me 49ers vs. Titans, lol... Hope that happens and the game ends 6-3, lol.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pressure? Can’t stop Henry? Titans the team of destiny?

As a wise sage named Young Jeezy once said:

I luv it

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah I dunno man. Hardouche isn't with the 49ers any longer, but Jed 'trustfund' York needs to die in a fire as well. I used to root for the 9ers when I was growing up (outside of the Hawks) because my Dad grew up with them (no Seattle team at the time). Sad that a bunch of douchenozzle fans ruined it for me. I still root for the Cards, and Rams fans have always had a good attitude IMO. Some fun rivalries with Rams fans on ESPN forums (lol that was a thing) back in the Holmgren and PENIS FACE Martz era.

Anyway, media ABSOLUTELY wants Chiefs vs. Packers. New vs. Old (Mahomes vs. Rodgers and Matt LaFleur vs. Reid), likely HIGH scoring, two huge markets with a TON of history.

So fuck the media.. give me 49ers vs. Titans, lol... Hope that happens and the game ends 6-3, lol.
Yeah, before the Seahawks had a team, I was a bay area fan too but mine was the Raiders. I've always hated the Niners back to the Bill Walsh days. Respected them but disliked them. I would love to see the Chiefs annihilate the Niners in the SB. As much as I bitch about boring blowout games, that one I could live with. If the Titans face the Niners, I fear the Niners win and a certain few fans will be even more insufferable than they already are.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree there is more pressure on KC. 40-year drought? Andy Reid ... Titans are like cinderella, the way they’ve danced their way into the ball.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they cant win a home game vs the 6 seed to go to the Super Bowl, it will never happen for them

It will never line up better for them as it has this year

GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LET'S LIGHT THIS FUCKING CANDLE TITANZ!

1. Tennessee
    1/19 NFL Playoffs Tennessee @ Kansas City 3:05pm ET CBS
    Event closes Jan 19, 2020 at 12:05 PM
    Staked:
    $1,000
    Wagered Odds:
    240/100 (3.40)

love theV-MAN HC ball control game and keeping the Chiefs O on sidelines shivering in sub20 degree temps all day!

GO TENNESSEE!