• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pressure defense

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The front four is winning on the regular!

upload_2019-10-9_11-33-28.png

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They struggled against Oakland. The raiders shredded the defense not only on the ground but in the air. They have been fortunate on getting turnovers but teams are moving the ball on them waaay to easy. I have my reservations about the D. I pray they have the personnel to shore up their flaws.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has been on the decline.

Yes it has...and the Chiefs exposed the outside as a major weakness...when they ran and threw the ball outside at or near the line of scrimmage the Packers didn't tackle worth a damn...so we can expect to see that week in and week out until they fix it...

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it has...and the Chiefs exposed the outside as a major weakness...when they ran and threw the ball outside at or near the line of scrimmage the Packers didn't tackle worth a damn...so we can expect to see that week in and week out until they fix it...

fortunately they played KC without Mahomes. Saw one play where they had a receiver wrapped up and then it looked like he just let him go...wtf? I’m not sold on this defense at all but then they seem to make plays when it’s needed so.....:scratch:

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the Panther game I concluded that 1. King was exposed for being a big weakness in the secondary. 2. They don’t practice covering crossing routes and 3. This unit has to be the worst defense in the league between the 20’s but hold their own in the red zone.

unfortunately I don’t think it will get any better with the personnel that’s currently on the team.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the Panther game I concluded that 1. King was exposed for being a big weakness in the secondary. 2. They don’t practice covering crossing routes and 3. This unit has to be the worst defense in the league between the 20’s but hold their own in the red zone.

unfortunately I don’t think it will get any better with the personnel that’s currently on the team.

I think it would help if they were all on the same page...IE play the calls that come in and don't free lance.

I have yet to see a Packer's team cover a crossing route well...I honestly believe they teach them to just be in their zones and don't cover the player that comes into their zone...just tackle them if they catch it...it drives me nuts

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would help if they were all on the same page...IE play the calls that come in and don't free lance.

I have yet to see a Packer's team cover a crossing route well...I honestly believe they teach them to just be in their zones and don't cover the player that comes into their zone...just tackle them if they catch it...it drives me nuts

Although it looks like this most of the time, i find it hard to believe that's what is taught. King was targeted on a regular basis and rightfully so. He made a couple of plays but he gave up more. Maybe its better he goes back to being hurt all the time.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to think the defense will fix some of their issues during the bye but I’m not expecting it. Although, One thing I can say after watching some of the bears/rams game is I’m glad they let CMIII walk. When he rushes the QB and he doesn’t get to him on the first pass, he gives up. Zero motor on this dude, no pursuit from behind or anything. Absolutely worthless in my eyes. He may have some sacks and that’s thanks to his teammates but he’s a one trick pony. Good riddance.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pettine article. It makes some valid points but if they lose in the playoffs because the defense totally collapses, I think we will see a change at DC.
I think we see a change in DC irregardless. Pettine has been bad this year

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we see a change in DC irregardless. Pettine has been bad this year
After another big play given up by the special teams today, we might see a change there as well.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd and 9 against a backup just put in the game. Pettine goes soft zone. Sorry he needs to go