• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Game #2 Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget others who probably read more than they post, but make their presence felt... Carnzo comes to mind. Yankee T adds a lot too.

How many here remember me referring to BK as "the straw that stirs this drink"? Please either like or add a reaction if you remember me doing so. I think that statement adds more than my "criticisms" of certain posts, or many posts. More often it's me adding a counter point in discussion and you being outraged.

Why do you post here if you only want to lecture? Why not just keep writing books instead? Do you see comments on Amazon (your book is there, correct?) by me saying something nasty about the author?
No...My posts are either dumbass or smartass, so they don't count.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we place a RB on the practice squad can't another team grab him? How's that work?
Still searching...

I am trying to find if a player can refuse to sign with another team and stay with on a practice squad of the team they are with if they feel it is in their better long term interest.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still searching...

I am trying to find if a player can refuse to sign with another team and stay with on a practice squad of the team they are with if they feel it is in their better long term interest.

I have previously read that if a player is called aboutgoing to a team, if they tell them they want to stay the team won't claim them.
Usually, a players agent will ask for starter money for a guy like Taylor. NE has typically made money available for premium PS players.