• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PreSeason Broncos at Bills

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried about that LOL. That coin toss doesn't even happen if Tre White was healthy. Bills now have some additional depth at CB with some interesting rookies and added Von to bolster the pass rush. Added some DT bulk to stuff the run better too. More talent at RB, WR, TE etc. Bills are pretty stacked.
Congrats on the preseason win.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even sure Joe Schobert will make the team. He looked slow and out of position on Sat. Not real fair to him beings he just got here but with Jonas not out long and Singleton, Strnad playing well Week 1 PS and Barrington Wade out playing Schobert week 2 it just makes you think he may have arrived too late (in more ways then one).

Could also be someone we release now and sign again during the season.

Right now I have him off my final 53.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of second team this or third team that, the lack of run game is concerning as it just looks bad and out of sync. Meinerz played, Glasgow played, Anderson played and the Broncos may have to rely on all of those guys at some point. Its only the preseason but with a new coaching regime it is worrying.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Color me not concerned about the run game until I see the entire first unit OL with our top two RB's on the roster running the ball. Boone looked good in his short amount of time Sat.. The other guys may not even be PS worthy.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams don't seem to realize that they MUST hit Josh Allen early or they won't touch him at all. They have to take the fun out of his attitude and replace it with some fear. He was way too relaxed against the Bronco group he faced. No one even seemed to attempt to wipe the smirk off his face. Just my opinion. But I was hoping for a much better showing from the Broncos.

Patriots don't face the Bills until Week 13 and 18. Who knows where teams will be by then??

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Color me not concerned about the run game until I see the entire first unit OL with our top two RB's on the roster running the ball. Boone looked good in his short amount of time Sat.. The other guys may not even be PS worthy.